Chapter 9: Colin Aaron

**Trigger warning for bullying**

Colin Aaron was, in T'Mar's mind, a bully. And he was a bad one. Ever since T'Mar was younger, Colin had been rude to her and taunting her. She wasn't human enough, or Vulcan enough.

The Vulcans that hurt Spock when he was a child would never see him again. Ever since he made the major self decision of joining StarFleet academy rather than the Vulcan Science Academy, lots of people on the dusty planet have despised Spock for his choice of disgracefulness to their entire race. The fact he was half Vulcan didn't help the matter.

Little did T'Mar know, Colin had joined StarFleet recently to be a science officer aboard one of the federations vessels. His field of study was stars in deep space. Bumping into him was not a pleasurable experience.

"Never in my life did I think I would see you again." Colin murmured, watching T'Mar across the courtyard. She looked much like he had remembered about the 3/4 Vulcan. Smiling, that wasn't like her race. She stood with a couple men and one woman, Colin couldn't be 100% sure, but he thought one of the men had pointy ears, like a Vulcan.

T'Mar's eyes swept across the mostly empty courtyard. It was a relatively cold day, the air biting at her uncovered face and hands. One of the coldest days of the year. She froze, her expression dropped and she solemnly looked down.

"You alright?" Spock asked, some slight concern in his voice. Nikaniki and Coen froze and looked at her, concern now filling their faces as they looked at her.

T'Mar glanced at Colin, he saw and smirked to himself, noticing the changes. He motioned for her to be quiet before darting off before anyone that was with her could see him.

"Mhm?" T'Mar asked, looking up at Spock. He put one hand on hers.

"Are you alright?" Spock asked again, taking his finger and gently placing it under her chin to have her face him.

"Yeah, yeah I'm alright." She nodded, trying to shake off the feeling of fear. Colin had been terrible to her, always taunting and verbally hurting. She had reported it but because she was mostly Vulcan, they thought she was over thinking it all.

"Are you sure?" Coen asked, stepping away from Nikaniki and moving closer.

"I'm sure guys, I'm sure." T'Mar insisted, looking around and seeing that Colin had disappeared. She turned and walked away before anyone else could question it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Sorry this was short, I've had migraines for a while that won't go away so I haven't really felt up to writing. This was also probably bad so... Sorry so sorry. I'll try and update my Star Trek Reader Insert book soon.

ATheNarwhal I UPDATED