Chapter 10: Past Taunts

**From here on out, there is always a trigger warning for bullying. I won't put it at the beginning of every chapter, just know some of the stuff said may be triggering or hurtful. None of it is intended against you in anyway.**

"Something is wrong with you, I can tell." Spock remarked one day, taking a seat next to T'Mar as she sat in a hall near his classroom. T'Mar barely glanced up, she only stared down at her hands. Spock seemed concerned although he didn't show it.

"It's nothing Spock, I promise." T'Mar insisted, grabbing her things and walking away. Spock sat alone and stared at the ground, distraught at her strange behavior. It wasn't like T'Mar to just walk away from Spock when he asked her something, especially something of importance.

Coen noticed T'Mar gather her things and walk away from Spock after only a few words were spoken. He darted away from the spot he was at; under a big tree in the courtyard. "T'Mar!" He shouted, chasing after her. She didn't stop, only sped up her already fast pace.

T'Mar wiped a tear from her face and kept going, now beginning to run as she ignored the shouts from Coen. Spock grabbed Coen's arm and stopped him, solemnly shaking his head as he watched her run away.

"Never thought I'd see the mutt again." Colin sneered, stepping out from behind a wall. T'Mar stopped in her tracks instantly, the book and PADD sliding from her grasp and crashing to the ground. The PADD shattered into pieces, cutting at her ankles as some of the shards bounced slightly.

"Colin.." T'Mar whimpered, unable to move as Colin stopped leaning against the wall.

"T'Mar." Colin mimicked, as well as sneering. "Again, never thought I'd see you again. You were always the strange one who never would amount to a real career. I always thought you'd just.. live alone and have fifty cats like that cliche about old ladies."

"Well here I am and I'm busy.." T'Mar muttered with her teeth clenched. Colin chuckled and smirked, staring down at the shattered glass.

"You're bleeding, at least let me help- you know, never mind. You're blood is disgusting to look at." Colin said, wincing and acting as if the very sight of the blood was rancid and disgusting.

"Leave me be." T'Mar uttered, taking the book off the ground and brushing the glass and dirt off. Colin laughed before turning around.

"This was fun! We should do it again sometime!" Colin answered with a happy tone and a massive grin on his face. T'Mar waited till he left before she sprinted as fast as she could to her apartment and collapsing onto her bed, the book flung onto the table and out of her life at the moment. All that mattered was that Spock, or anyone, never found out about Colin Aaron.

~~~~~
ATheNarwhal
You owe me a cupcake girl because cupcake rhymes with update and BAM! I updated. So far only one, but if you wait, it shall be more. Do you really want to owe me cupcakes?
Sorry the chapter was short! The next one will be longer and have a lot more cute Spock and T'Mar, I promise!