Hiccup Gets The Flu

READ LIKE A BOSSSSS!

                                                            -----------------------------------------------------------------

It was another ordinary day on the wet heap rock of Berk which was run by a great big jerk (sorry Stoick, couldn't help it!). Dragons and Vikings of all shapes, colours and sizes flew and walked merrily around the village. Peace was what Berk was now all about. This island may look small, vulnerable, weak but this particular island packs more than a few surprises.

But the start of the story starts at a huge house on top of a steep hill, overlooking the significant ocean. In this house lives our favourite hero with his black scaled dragon, who mainly acts like an overgrown puppy. Our hero is here sleeping in his comfy bed, blanket over his cute face, eyes closed like a-

ACHOO!

Wait a minute, this is not how the story star- wait hold on..... yeah it does. Sorry. Unfortunately, this scrawny, twig-like boy, who has had a sudden growth spurt, has unluckily caught the flu. This boy's name is called Hiccup or his full name Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III. Bit harsh for a name like that but this is Vikings we're talking about, obviously, they're going to have weird names. Let's get back to the story...

AH AH ACHOO!!!

'oh, gods my head feels like rocks. HEAVY rocks.' Thought Hiccup as he clumsily got out of bed. Hiccup felt like crap. His head hurt like hell, he felt weak, his limps felt numb and lastly, he couldn't think straight.

Our favourite hero was sick, very sick. No one likes the flu, so you can just imagine how Hiccup feels. Coughing wearily, his throat screamed in pain as if a thousand bees had stung him. Toothless was already awake; staring at his master with concern. Hiccup waved him off.

"I'm alright Toothless, just the little flu that's all, nothing to worry about." Said Hiccup, his voice croaky and dry. "Let's get to the academy, the other teens will already be there." With that Hiccup and Toothless went downstairs before heading outside.

Checking everything is alright, nothing that seems damaged, Hiccup set himself on top of Toothless, securing himself onto the saddle. Rubbing his best friends head, the unlikely two leapt up into the air, soaring over towards the academy.

                                                             *             *            *             *           *           *

"*GROAN* where is he?!" Protested Snotlout. Now, this Viking was a complete jerk, a waste of time and always flirting with girls (so u girls out there watch out!). His name was Snotlout and if you didn't know, he is In-fact hiccup's....cousin. Crazy right?! Well, there's Viking life for you. Typically torture. Embarrassing, as a matter of fact, I mean who would want a stupid moron who clearly shows off and only thanks and cares for themselves.

This Viking right here! SNOTLOUT, SNOTLOUT, OI OI OI! (Sorry couldn't help it, it's kinda catchy.)

"Snotlout will you stop complaining, your giving me a headache." Said Astrid, clutching her forehead.

"Anything for you sweetcheeks." Said Snotlout. Astrid nearly gagged up in her mouth.

"And there goes my breakfast." Mumbled Astrid.

"He'll probably be here in the next five seconds I bet you," said Fishlegs.

"Oh alright then let's see Fisheggs" mocked Snotlout. Fishlegs put up five fingers and started to count down. On the last one, a familiar screech erupted from above. A black blur zoomed into the arena, dust flying everywhere. The teens covered their eyes protectively, making sure that the dust didn't go into them.

When it cleared, a black dragon with atop of it a skinny, one-legged Viking perched on its back, strapped to the fine saddle.

"You happy now Snotlout" sneered Fishlegs.

Snotlout looked away and mumbled under his breath, "Shut up Fishlegs."

Fishlegs almost burst out laughing. Hiccup rolled his eyes as he unbuckled himself from the saddle. "So guys you ready to do some tra-*cough, cough, cough*" Hiccup put his hand over his mouth. Everyone gave him a concerned look and quickly walked over to the wheezing Viking.

"Hiccup you sure you are okay?" Asked Astrid.

Hiccup looked up at her, "yeah I'm fine." Astrid gasped at the sight of her friend. Pale skin clustered his face, lips cracked and dry, nose as red as blood and eyes that were lifeless and dull. He looked absolutely awful.

"You don't look fine to me mister, c'mon lets take you up to Gothi's maybe she has something to help you out." Confirmed Astrid. Hiccup chuckled slightly, raising his head to her gaze.

"Miss Hofferson, I can guarantee that I'm not ill, I just feel a little-" Hiccup was cut off though as he emptied his stomach remains onto the floor. Everyone, including dragons, grimaced at the gross sight, Fishlegs covering his own hands over his own mouth to stop himself from doing the same thing. After vomiting all over the place, Hiccup wiped his mouth clean on his tunic before looking at Astrid weakly. "sick." Hiccup finished. Suddenly his head felt like fire, his hand clutching it tightly. Astrid wrapped her arm around his waist, slowly walking him out the arena.

"Yep, your definitely going Gothi's, Snotlout clean up the sick." Commanded Astrid as she and the other members walked out leaving behind a grumpy pig-headed Viking, who was mumbling to himself.

                                                                              --------------------------------------------

AND ITS FINALLY DONE!!!!

I will have the next chapter up soon and sorry if it was a rubbish ending.

KEEP READING! :D