A Gigantic Fight

Another chapter!
Been waiting to do this
WARNING: Contains swearing but some written in *.
HUGE CHAPTER AHEAD! You have been warned (again).

(Dathi de nogla:) I hope ye enjoy
////////////////////////////////////

"So tell me, what happened?"

"Where?"

"At the house. What took you?" Immediately Hiccup paused, the spoon near his gaping mouth, the porridge steaming off it. Both father and son were sat at a bench, sitting on either side. The warm heat from the fire warming them blissfully.

Oh crud, what am I gonna tell? That I grew into into a giant and destroyed the house? No way! I've got to deny, deny, deny...

"Well, I don't really remember what happened actually. The first thing I remember-"

"HICCUP!" A series of voices cry as The Great Hall doors open wide, sunlight drowning the darkness. Hiccup turned to see his visitors but was suddenly pushed off the bench by a huge playful figure that licked him all over his face playfully.

"Er - Toothless - argh - stop it - argh - stop!" Lifting Hiccup off the floor with his head, Toothless nuzzled affectionately into Hiccup's chest, flashing a gummy smile. Hiccup chuckled before giving the Night Fury a hug.

"Hey bud! How ye doing?" Toothless turned to look at Hiccup and quickly realised that he was the normal size again. He gave a questioning grumble while staring up and down at Hiccup with wide eyes. Hiccup only shrugged, knowing what the dragon was thinking.

"I know."

"Oh thank the gods, you're alright!" Cried Astrid as she tackled him into a tight hug. Caught by surprise, Hiccup soon realised who it was and hugged her back. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Nothing's broken."

Pulling apart, Astrid studied him worriedly. "You sure?"

"Positive."

"Good, good. Well I have two things I'd want to say."

"Go ahead. I won't mind- AAARRGGHH! What was that for?!" He exclaimed while holding his injured arm.

"That's for being kidnapped!"

"What?!-" he was cut off by a pair of soft lips pecking lightly into his.

"That's for coming home alive."

"Ur, sure."

They both blushed. Soon, the rest of the teens huddled around Hiccup, asking him questions all at once.

"Okay okay. Can you guys please give me some space. I've only just escaped hostility and I'd like a bit of space please?"

"Give the lad some space, you horrible lot."

"Thanks Gobber."

"Your welcome."

"Now," said Stoick, "you can carry on."

"The first thing I remember, " Hiccup started as he sat down, "is that me and Toothless went back home so that I could collect a book from my room for yesterday's training class. I went upstairs and I instantly see all my room trashed - my desk was crushed, my bed was split and my clothes were shredded. Suddenly, my head starts to go fuzzy. I thought it was just the heat that made me a bit woozy, but it gradually got worse and worse and everything went black. The last thing I hear is Toothless's shrieks and a loud KABOOM! I wake up and I'm in some kind of cave-like dungeon. Luckily I wasn't tied down, and it seemed whoever was supposed to guard me had left the door wide open. I noticed my clothes were really dirty and ripped. I spotted these clothes that I'm wearing in the corner of the cell and I quickly put them, before running out. I searched all around every corner, before finding an exit that led straight into the forest. Without another thought, I ran ahead for safety. I didn't stop until I found a path that led straight back to the village. That's all I can remember."