>Explore<> Chapter 11 <

Patty's POV

"What do you wish to do today?" I question Max as we to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

"Let's go out and explore. Shop, be tourists, with your amount of subscribers you could have a whole damn meet and greet." She laughs, removing a bowl from the cabinet and filling it with cereal and soy milk.

"Why don't we go explore, as well as shop for shit." I reply, fixing myself a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning you two." Max's mom smiles as she enters the kitchen.

"Good morning Ms. Russell, how are you?" I ask as I sit down next to Max at the counter. Max's mom is dresses in scrubs to I assume she is most likely about to go to work.

"I'm actually doing very well this morning, thank you for asking. Luckily I don't have to work very much today so I should be back from the hospital at around 3:00 this afternoon." She smiles.  "Well, it looks like I'm off." She says before picking up her purse and keys from the counter and heading out towards the garage.

"I do not want to live a life where I have to wake up to go to work almost every day at 8:30am." I sigh, finishing my food and placing the now empty bowl into the sink.

"I sure am glad that the Internet and YouTube exist." She laughs as we walk into the living room. We decide to sit down and watch tv.

"Let's watch Investigation Discovery I suggest and she agrees. We watch a few random shows until we're both tired of tv and decide to go back up to our room.

"I should probably film something while we're here. Maybe a few vlogs because I clearly don't have my camera equipment." She thinks out loud and I agree that she should vlog while we're here.

"Well why don't we kill two birds with one stone and go out soon. We can explore the city and I will be able to begin filming on day two, it's near on perfect." She says and we both get ready to leave.

I was already wearing skinny jeans and a band tee so I just slide on a beanie and some vans. Max takes a little bit longer to get ready but she ends up looking absolutely beautiful. She wears a pair of black shorts with a loose dark green t shirt and a necklace droops down onto her chest.

"You ready to go?" I ask, standing up from out bed and sliding my phone back into my pocket. She nods and we head for the front door.

"Where exactly do you want to go?" She asks me. I didn't exactly think about it but her mother said yesterday that if we wanted to go into the city then we could borrow her spare truck in the garage.

"Hmm, why don't we go to a smaller mall and then walk around the city later. It will be less crowded and there will be 5,000 more empty parking spaces." I laugh as we get into the car. Max agrees and she drives since she probably knows the area more than me since I've never been here yet she's lived here with her mom for a few years.

"There's this mall about 30 minutes walking distance from the city. And yes there is a hot topic in there so you can release your inner emo kid." She laughs as we pull out of the garage and begin to drive for about half an hour before reaching the mall and driving into a parking garage.

"Let's go." She says, removing the keys from the car and locking the doors after we step out.

"So while we're here we'll go to hot topic and where else?" I ask her as we enter through the front doors that lead into a huge store called Belk that has all kinds of everything.

"American malls are set up a little bit differently than ones in England. Here in America the front doors lead into either a Belk, Macy's, or a Dillard's so you have to walk past all of the clothes and the jewelry to get to the stores you actually want to go. Much like the concept of putting eggs, milk, and bread in the back of grocery stores, you have to walk by everything else and it makes you want to buy it." She explains and I nod along. Once we pass through the store which seemed to never end we finally get to the pain part of the mall where all of the smaller stores are.