>Snow<> Chapter 15 <

The next morning

Max's POV

"Hey, um, are you okay after the whole things that happened when we were in New York?" Patty ask me as we walk down the stairs the next morning, or rather afternoon, to get breakfast. I don't exactly know how to respond.

"Uh, yeah, don't worry about it." I say in an attempt to shrug the whole topic off and it luckily works.

We eat our food and then return back upstairs. "I used up all of my pre filmed videos when we were in New York and I need to upload tomorrow so I should really film today." Patty sighs as he sits down on his bed.

"Okay, I'll give you your space to work. Also, I can go ahead and finish editing and uploading my New York vlog while you're doing your things." I respond. I am kinda bummed out that I have to leave and be on my own even though we literally just spent two whole weeks together, just the two of us and my mum the few times we were actually around her.

"Okay, I'll tell you when I'm done so maybe we can go do something fun, possibly with the rest of the gang. I love you." He smiles before kissing my cheek. I respond with 'I love you too' and walk out of his door and back to my room.

After I edit my video, Emma comes into my room to ask if I wanted to go shopping with her and probably also pop into Lush. I tell her that Patty was wanting to hang out after he finishes filming but I don't know when that will be so I go to check on Patty's progress even though I really didn't want to bother him. He was still learning chords for guitar so he needed a lot more time so I had plenty of time to go out with Emma. Besides, he most likely won't get upset if I don't get back until, like, an hour after he finishes.

I get ready to leave and Emma pops into my room to get me so we can go. I don't want to have to go back in Patty's room and bother him so I just text him and say that I'm leaving.

"Hey, you good?" Emma asks as I slide into the passenger seat of her car.

"Yeah, where are we going to first?" I question her as we pull out of my neighborhood.

"Churchill Square, trust me you'll like it." She responds. I nod before checking my phone and seeing that I had gotten a text from Patty.

Patty<3- text you when you get back, have fun❤️

I simply reply by saying 'I will, thank you'.

"So, how was New York. I want many a details." Emma laughs as we continue to drive.

"Fun. Patty got to meet my mom, we went out shopping..." I was about to continue but then I was reminded of what had happened the one particular time we went out shopping.

"Are you okay?" She asks again, this time much more concerned.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine. We went to an amusement park one night and oh my god we watched so many fucking movies when we were there." I laugh.

"Well it sounds like you had fun." Emma smiles back. I so glad I got to move here to be with her. I had forgotten how wonderful she is to be around.

"Yeah, but something even more exciting happened when we got back." I say, hinting at what Patty told me the other night. I know that Emma doesn't know about that though so I want to see what she guess happened.

"You're pregnant!" She shouts, making me burst out in laughter.

"Emma!" I gasp in utter shock at what she said. "First of all, we've only been together for two months. Second, we've never even had sex."

"Well then what happened?" She questions.

"For the first time he said he loved me." I mumble, smiling like an idiot.