>Nightmares<> Chapter 25 <

Six hours later

Patty's POV

I wake up, still exhausted but I'm incredibly uncomfortable. I grab my phone from the ground and check the time, it's only 6:28am. I'm not going to be able to fall back asleep on this couch. I sit up and see Max curled up in the cute little way she does on the other end of the couch, she must be uncomfortable.

I stand up, walk over to the lamp on the side table and turn it on so I can properly see. I slide my phone into my pocket and slide an arm behind Max's back and one behind her legs and pick her up. She's not that difficult to lift since she's only about 5'4" and 100 pounds. I carry her back up to my room and luckily the door is wide open so I don't have to try to open it.

I lay her down on the bed and then close the door. My jeans are getting uncomfortable too so I go into my closet and change into a pair of sweatpants. When I walk out of the closet, Max has already curled herself up again, making me laugh. I go and lay down on the bed right behind her and wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "Goodnight Max." I breathe before kissing her cheek and then falling back asleep.

Five hours later

"Patty, Patty..." I hear Max say as she shakes my arm. Still half asleep, I just groan and pull her closer to me. "Patty, I need to get up." She laughs.

"No..." I mumble, just barely conscious. I keep my arm wrapped around her.

"Patty, seriously." She says but this time not in a joking way.

"Why?" I ask, finally opening my eyes. I remove my arm and she stands up from the bed. I sit up against the head frame.

"I think I started my period." Max sighs as she walks out of my room and in the direction of her room. She comes back about five minutes later. "Guess who is indeed on their period?" She asks sarcastically.

"I have no clue." I laugh. She smiles and lays back down on the bed. She rests her head on my chest and closes her eyes and lays one of her arms across my torso. "You okay?" I ask, she nods.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. What time is it?" She questions.

"It's 11:32. Everyone else should be getting up soon and Jason and Karim should be back soon too." I respond, laying my phone back on the bed.

"Wait, didn't we fall asleep on the couch downstairs last night?" Max asks, I'm surprised she hasn't asked before now.

"Yeah but I woke up around 4:00am because I was so uncomfortable and I thought you may be too so I brought you up here." I explain.

"Oh, okay." She yawns as she pulls her phone out of her pocket. "Ugh, are Jason and Karim back yet?" She asks.

"Umm, I don't think so, why?"

"I'm bored and really really really need to film." Max explains. "I don't know, I was thinking we could do a Q&A or something. Let them pick the questions, that should be fun." She laughs.

"Well, I'll let you know when they get home, I'll have them text me. In the mean time, do you want to go get lunch?" I ask.

"Umm, sure. Like, now?" She questions, sitting up on the bed.

"No nit right now, probably later, like around 1:00. You can lay back down." I explain and she lays her head back down on my chest.

"Wait, what day is it?" She asks me. She's laying down on my chest and I can feel her heart beating faster.

"It's January 3rd, why?" I question her. She lets out a small sigh of relief.