Season 2 Episode 67

Bold=future Jazz. BTW, future Jazz as in two months into the future (shameless self promotion). March 27. Easter. This will also be the same for future parts saying future Jazz unless said other wise.

Let's get this lame party started!

OK, so I'm going to write about this episode. I have so many theories!!!!! BTW, from now on im writing in caps

If your not gone by now, and you don't want spoilers then sorry you had your chance!

OK, now I'll say something

Nope, now I will.

OK, SO IT'S CALLED THE RUINS! I AM SOOOOOO FAN GIRLING RIGHT NOW! UNDERTALE IS AMAZING. ALSO CHAD FELL ON TO MOSS. THE CHILD FALLS ONTO FLOWERS. ITS SOOOOOO REFERENCY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO, AS SOON AS I SAW THE CASTLE THING IM LIKE, THIS IS LADY IRENE'S CASTLE!!!!!!!! WERE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT APHMAUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

YAAAAY!!!!!!!!!! GARROTH IS SOMEHOW GOING TO BE SAVED BY THIS! OMG, THE ANGLE AND SHOTS WERE EXACTLY THE SAME!!!!!!!! THE SHOT GOING UP, THEN THE ONE ON THE SIDE, IT WAS THE SAME!!!!!!! AND THE BELLS RINGING!!! I CAN HEEEAAAR THE BEEEEELLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAIRSPRAY REFERENCE.

THE BELLS WERE THE SAME. NOSTALGIA!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM DYIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME SORT OF FLASH BACK. WERE FINALLY GOING TO LEARN ABOUT HER PAAAASSSSSSSSST INTO THE FUTUUUUURE.

SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION CHECK OUT MY BOOK!

SHE IS EITHER GOING TO HAVE A FLASHBACK OOOOOOOOOORRRRR WE SHE GOING TO HAVE A MEMORY OF LAADYYYYYY IREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEE!!!!!!!

OMG, THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST EPS FOR A LOOOONNNNNNNGGG TIME!!!!!! THEY HAVE BEEN BOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING LATELY!

Not anymore. Aphmau, you're amazing. This was just a weird way if constructive critisism.

Don't hate me.

I WAS ABOUT TO QUIT WATCHING FOR A LITTLE BIT. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO GLAD I DIDN'T. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, IM GOOD!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooo, that s my "theory" on the new episode, but more like my therapy for the next episode!!!!!

Jazz, you forgot to indent again, so I saved your butt again.

Thank you guys sooooooooo much for being my psychiatrists- I mean for show tuning in

Jazz out-

You forgot two hyphens. One after psychiatrists and one after out. YOU ARE RUINING MY OUTRO!!!

366 words. Wait SERIOUSLY! THAT'S IT!, Man, I was really lazy back then.

FUTURE JAZZ OUT-