Ummm.... Happy Late Anniversary?

Hey, soooooo, you know how everyone was saying "Omg, it's Friday the thirteenth hahaha". Well, I kind of didn't post anything about the 11 MONTH ANNIVERSARY OF THIS ACCOUNT!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT! I'VE ALMOST BEEN IN WATTPAD FOR A WHOLE YEAR, AND I'VE GAINED SOOOOO MANY NEW FRIENDS /AQUENTENCES/PEOPLE WHO CARE.

I love each and every one of you. Without you, I would just be some girl writing, and feeling no obligation to even write a second chapter, so thank you.

I always have ideas, but if it wasn't for you, I would have never written them down on paper. Or, well, screen.

Anyway, I wanted to say I care about you and what you have done. Talk to me whenever you need to, or even want to! I'm down to talk about my little pony! I might not know anything about it, but I'm sure I'll learn.

And please, if you are even feeling the slightest bit down, you can talk to me. Whether it is how your sibling had the last ice cream cone or that a family member has passed, I'm here.

If it wasn't for you guys, I would need that help myself. Trust me, you have done things you don't even know to help me, and I will never forget that.

Thank you for making this the past year of my life.

I love you.

-Jazz out

I LOVE YOU TOO!

-Editing Jazz out