FANGIRLING SO HARD!

OK, so there is this one writer on Wattpad, which I just adore. She is one of my idols (along with Kawaii_Anime_Kat) and inspired me to write here on WattPad. Mostly Kawaii_Anime_Kat,but her too. Actually she inspired me to get Wattpad and write, while mentallylove inspired me to write fan fiction. Yes! That's it! OK, so I kind of commented on her one new chapters of her Random rants and crap book, and she replied to my comment! There was actually only five surprisingly, but I kind of had to comment it. I do it with all of my friends. Just, you'll see.

OK, I think I broke my computer

OK, I think I broke my computer. Maybe not. Oh well. I fixed it. Just had to turn it on, then back on. The old trick.

OMI, your profile picture was the same as the old book cover for this book. I... I just can't. How did I get away with this!

Anyway, I think she got really confused and stuff. So, that's why she commented WHA? Yeah, I had to explain that I WASN'T trying to be a weird stalker.

1. You are a stalker.

2. She replies to everyone's comment's. You were too oblivious back then.

I really just wanted to do this weird joke where when I'm with friends, whenever they talk about theater or something I'm really into, I say "I taught you well," and starts to fake cry. Or I say "They grow up so fast," and start to fake cry. I decided to do the creepiest one instead, because why not look like a stalker! If you didn't get it that was sarcasm. I didn't get sarcasm until a few years ago, so I don't blame you if you didn't. I didn't think she would see it, so I just kind of was like "Hey, this is me," but I guess I shouldn't have.

Nah, I don't think she cared that mich, to be honest.

Soooooo yeah. I am fangirling so hard right now, but I am also hitting my head with a book over and over again. This also might be a good to mention, It was about Hamilton, a Broadway Musical. I love Broadway Musicals. I love theater. I am actually obsessed with it. I mean, I thought it was obvious that I loved theater by now. I have told you that you are my Jazz hands (first clue). My name is don't forget the Jazz (second clue.) Also, I say Thank you guys so much for show tunning in. Like a show tune. (third, and final clue.) Yup, I'm all out of clues. Well, that is my fan girlingness coming out. I am sorry mentallylove if you saw me as a REALLY creepy girl. I really just meant to tell this weird, and stupid joke I do with friends. Also, the first book I read of yours was Shattered, which let me tell you, I really liked, but then I saw the rest. They were even better, even if I'm not a Garrmau fan. Laurmau FTW!

When you said you wrote sad sappy stories that were depressing, you weren't kidding. Lucky for you, I love sad sappy books that are depressing, and make you question your whole existence. For papers for fictional stories, I swear the people who read them think I'm depressed, because anyone who just reads them would call, and make sure I wasn't depressed while writing it.

I love your Garroth Diaries, even though I'm not past episode 25ish of season two. BTW, when you described how Laurance felt when he was supposed to be executed, and stuff was flawless. IDK much about writing, so you probably shouldn't rely on me to tell you what you did write or wrong. You get it? THE PUNNNNNSSSSS! I love puns!

SPOILERS: DON'T GO BEYOND THIS POINT!

Your episode one hundred of season one is equivalent to my episode eight-teen to twenty of season two. It was a series. You can't have one without the other, but the specific one where Laurance is announced and first told he was about to be executed. Wait- no, the one where he turns into a shadow knight and kills everyone, then Aphmau kisses him to bring him back to reality, that was awesome. I also liked the one where Laurance kissed Aphmau in ScalesWind was good! Wait... I should probably say spoilers shouldn't I. Hold on-

SPOILERS OVER!

Did I do good!

Good job editor me! At least I hope. I mean, I haven't seen It yet, so I don't really know. I should also say, I got the idea to write this book from her, so thank you!

It is getting way to late. It's what 10:02. Yes, I had to be specific. Gosh, I still have to watch all of Aphmau's new MD episode. This is going to be a boring one. I just now it. I mean, it's called a picnic with Lilith Garnet! How exciting can it be! I have watch the first few minutes, and let me tell you, Yip will LOVE Chad G. Augustine Leopard the third. Yes, I know his whole name. Thanks friend who's name will be unclassified!

Friend/Editor saying what friend would say: Np! *waves frantically*

That's my girl!

Anyways, thank you guys sooooo much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-