MSPDH THEORY! How will it end? And yes, I already have a theory, DEAL WITH IT.

OMG! So, I literally DIED! First of all, Garroth's voice! I can't lie, it's HOT! I hated a lot of things about shil Garrmau, but the one thing that bothered me the modt was his voice. I HATED IT WITH A PASSION! But now in MSPDH it is sooooooooo hot! I was literally thinking of converting to garrmau for that series! I'm sorry, but Laurance was a real jerk! He was just like "Don't fall for my looks!" and I'm like WELL OF COURSE SHE IS FALLING FOR YOUR LOOKS! YOU DON'T NEED TO BLURT IT OUT!

Also, I know I haven't made a theory in this book for, well, FOREVER! Because of this, I decided I would do one for a change! So, this theory is about how MSPDH will end.

I know your saying "Jazz, it JUST STARTED. How could you POSSIBLY know how it ends," and to that I say because I remember a specific, random MS epsiode that tells us this whole future.

I would avise that if you don't want any clue to how this could end to leave now.

Now, I TOTALLY forget which episode it was, but in a later epsiode of MS, Aphmau was about to hang out with Aaron, and Travis was stalking her or whatever. Also, what ended up happening is Zane and Aaron had a best friend contsst and stuff. Yeah, that one. OK, so in it for like 5 seconds Aphmau and Travis talked about how they knew eachother and had this whole dialog which made everyone believe they were dating, so I was thinking "BAM! I KNOW HOW THE SERIES ENDS!"

OK, so they just said stuff, and it sounded like they dated a long-ish time ago. Aphmau is twenty-five ish, so that would be, what, almost 10 years ago when she was a freshmen. They dated in their freshmen year of highschool. Think about it, it even seemed like Travmau wasn't going to happen. It seemed like it was either Garrmau, or Laurmau that happened.

Also, Aaron. They can't happen. I mean, they already happened in MS, so I have ruled them out of ever happening in MCD, or any other series. SHE CAN'T LET IT HAPPEN MORE THAN ONCE! So, all of my theories saying Aarmau is going to sail are automatically wrong, so all of my theories. Yeeaaaaahh, Aaron is NOT kul'zac. He is either shad, Enki, or Esmund. I kind of forgot Shad and Esmund were people sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, my theories aren't relevant.

Also, I need Garrmau to happen in MSPDH, so Laurmau can happen in MCD. Also, MCD has to end before MSPDH, because if MSPDH ends before it we know who won the shippings wars, unless everyone just dies like I think they will. Yes, I believe everyone will just die at the end because if she doesn't make Garrmau happen in MCD, a lot of her fans will FLIP OUT! The majority of her fan base ship Garrmau. I have found this out from experience, so if she does Laurmau (like she will) she could risk losing her fan base.

I also just have to say, one of my friends, and yes, I have friends, ship Aphmau. That's it. Just Aphmau. They believe that, and I quote, "Aphmau is her own woman who don't need no man." Exact words. Sorry, I just thought it was hilarious.

I also just watched the new hide and seek, WHICH I AM SOOOOO MAS SHE DIDN'T UPLOAD MCD, and Katelyn said that he was "Hot Garroth." She is right. That is the hottest Garroth I have seen. Don't worry, I still ship Laurmau. Garrmau is my arch enemy, so I would NEVER switch to the dark side. Sorry, but that is how I think of it. The only reason I an rooting for them is because, well, I alreadt told you. Lol! I've got to go watch GT live right now. Sorry!

Thank you guys sooooo much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-