Just want you to know...

...I will not be very invested in any of my books, so I can get my chapter for the contest I was talking about.

AP will not be updated soon.

I haven't even started yet.

Did you like my vocabulary on PIF? Let's just say, Googlrlle was my right hand man throughout that while letter.

She spells It incorrectly on purpose.

It doesn't help that I'm listening to "Right Hand Man".

SPOILERS!

LAURANCE! ARE YOU TELLING ME, YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET?!

Maybe...

Why haven't I returned you yet?

Well, you kind of fell in love with me within the time I was here, soooooo.

WHAT!?! NO! IT'S YOU WHO FELL IN LOVE WITH ME, SO YOU DIDN'T RETURN BACK!

She's gonna go full Hamilton with nothing to do with what we said.

Just you wait.

I just made a reference, didn't I?

Good thing this is after Jazz wrote it!

NOW HAMILTON'S SKILL WITH THE QUIL IS UNDENIABLE, BUT WHAT DO WE HAVE IN COMMON?

WE'RE RELIABLE WITH THE LADIES!

God, how do I make this end?

I still don't understand how you don't like Hamilton? You are literally a version of Jazz, but not crazy!

We are very different people! I'm the one who checks over her work. A lot of times, we work along each other because I will edit at the same time as she writes.

I might be too lazy to check through, and add vocabulary, so I just do it at the same time to cut down on my time. Some may say it's lazy, but I say it's efficient!

I don't appreciate it when you write as me in your books. You say it's to add "affect" to the writing, but it's just weird switching from me to Laurance/Aphmau/Zane/Garroth.

Why do you write as Garroth again? I mean, you absolutely-

Oh so loverly sitting absoblooming lutely still!

Jazz, what is that from?

"My Fair Lady". I have to work on it for my lessons. Julie Andrews stars in it! It has to be amazing!

Don't worry, it was before she couldn't sing more than three notes.

Oh! To anyone who is knew and is very freaked out, Laurance is the bold italics, and Editing Jazz is bold!

I could tell you the history, but I don't want to bore you. Basically, Laurance- part 50. Editing Jazz- 55.

That's true!

Jazz is stopping every five seconds to do the hand motions she made up to "Helpless".

I need to stop talking about Hamilton as much. I could talk about Les Mis. Or Joseph. I got casted for Joseph. This should be fun!

*dying of fangirlingness*

That was another one, wasn't it?

AND ANOTHER ONE! AND ANOTHER ONE! AND ANOTHER ONE!

SHE SAID SOMETHING THAT WASN'T HAMILTON RELATED!

WHAT! You think I'm not educated on the today?

Maybe...

"There is no hope dor you," they say. "Back at it again with the Hamilton," they say. I know my vines!

You know I have to cut out half of this now, right?

Yeah.

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate it.

No problem!

"She understands sarcasm finally," they say.

Jazz out-