season 2 episode 96

What is happening.

This has nothing to do with the episode, but I need to address this.

WE GOT 100 READS ON THE FIRST PART OF THIS! OMI! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I AM IN UTTER DISBELIEF!

Now, on to the reaction.

I have been searching for the last hour on what Vylad answered Aphmau when she asked if Laurance was doing better.

I STILL CAN'T FIND IT!

I have just given up. If anyone knows, can you please tell me? I don't care how. Private message, comments, whatever your preference is.

Also, MY THEORY CAN'T BE WRONG!

I HAVE SPENT THE LAST SIX MONTHS OF MY LIFE BELIEVING GARROTH WAS ENKI! HE CAN'T VE ESMUND! I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ESMUND FOR ME TO SEE IF THE THEORY IS TRUE!

I want to say, I have seen a lot of people saying they believe Aphmau is pregnent.

My thoughts are, I kind of believe it. I mean, Aaron and Aphmau did sleep in the same bed. Do you think that they didn't ever think of it? They both have feelings for each other!

I also saw on Mentallylove's comment section that someone said Aphmau was on her period. OMI, that's what I was thinking.

Good thing I don't usually get a lot of cramps!

And God, thank you so much!

I have always wondered-

GET ALL OF THE GUYS OUT!

Okay! Laurance, leave.

Why me!? Shouldn't Mikey leave? He's a guy!

He is also a loyal Jazz Hand, so he gets a free pass!

Oh, but I'm not!? I am in almost all of your parts for this book!

So!

How do you keep changing the tables?

Because, I watch people play flip the table? Table flip? That one table game where you try to get it on the other color's side.

Ohhh.

Yeah.

Anyway, all the guys out? Okay

I've always wondered if the girls got their period? If they do (obviously they do), then what were there symptoms? What did they do to show they were on their period?

I mean, Nicole is just always on her period, but beside that!

Guys, you can come back.

Welcome back to the cult!

Okay, I loved that. We found out my life was wasted, Laurmau can't happen, and I don't know what Vylad said about Laurance getting better or not, so I will go crazy. Basically, I'm you going insane.

This is everything I ever wanted in a MCD episode.

I can't wait to see the finale! It has to be amazing! Actually, all you need is something that supports my theory coming from Emmalyn's mouth, and Laurmau sailing to make me happy.

Let's face it, everything out of Emmalyn's mouth is confirmed.

And I am Emmalyn, so that means my theories are confirmed!

I'm also Chad, so I don't know how that works.

Why it's funny is, in comments of MCD things, people have called her Chad, and Emmalyn because she tells her theories, and the evidence beside it, along with knowledge of a lot of the divine warriors.

Anyway, thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-