SEASON: 2 EPSIODE: 79 THEORY!!!

I AM GOING TO RIGHT IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM SOOOO ANGRY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME

SPOILERS!*SNIFFLEZ*

SO, FIRST OF ALL I KNOW WHAT LAURANCE DID AND I AM MAD AT HIM!

WHAT HE IS DOING IS HE KILLED A DOZEN OF INNOCENT PEOPLE TO GAIN HIS IMMORTALITY. THINK. SASHA SAID ALL OF THIS STUFF ABOUT EMOTION AND HOW YOU CAN'T TAME A SHADOW KNIGHT! SHE ALSO SAID WOULDN'T THE WORLD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR EMOTIONS GETTING IN THE WAY?

No, no it wouldn't. I got tires of caps, so I'm going back to normal.

OMG. I have sooo many emotions right now!

I have more evidence for this, but if you want it just re-watch the episode. If you listen closely you have all the evidence. I'm also to depressed and mad to do it right now.

Also, WHY THE HECK ARE YOU LEAVING AARON!!??!

Well, this actually proves my theory perfectly on how we are getting Garroth out of the Irene dimension. Go to the first part if you need a re-cap.

Anyway, Aaron is going to the portal and is going to open it with the fragment since he has mega immortality.

OH, IT'S SO SWEET! HE DOESN'T WANT APHMAU TO GET HURT!

I know a lt of people gonna be like

'No! Why you being the type of father who leaves and neva comes back! Don't do that to your child!

Oh, looks like Mentallylove just uploaded a part about the episode also. Oh wait, never mind. It's about Laurance' level. OK. I'll check it out later.

Anywho, Aaron is NOT leaving his family.

WAIT! WHAT IF I'M WRONG AND HE DOESN'T HAVE O' MEGA IMMORTALITY AND HE DIES!

WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS GARROTH WHO WAS GOING TO, BUT WHAT IF IT'S AARON?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was actually about to stop shipping Aarmau for a little while, you know, like the usual. I get mad at one person, and just switch to the other person and make them my OTP for a little while, then, Laurance goes back to being my OTP cuz usually it's him.

But them I realized He had immortality! It's fine!

Anyways, I got to read Mentallyloves part on this.

Thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-