OMI CUTE GUY RANT ON SNAPCHAT!

So, there is this guy in my theatre group for Starmites who plays Space Punk who is kind of cute. I can not like. I always admit when someone is cute.

Well, every other girl likes him, and of course, I'm in the "other" category. That might be because I don't let myself like anyone who I have performed with to keep a professional atmosphere.

Anyway, I have him on snapchat, let's call the guy Sam.

Well, Sam and I have each other's snapchat, but of course, we have never communicated through it and neither have we in real life. We just kind of do the blocking and choreography we need to do together, and leave.

One day (or a week ago. Whatever you want to call it), he randomly snapped me a picture of his thumb.

Yes, I know, very romantic.

You know when they cover up the screen with their thumb, but you can still see their thumb a little? Well, that's what he did.

So, I was like "What? Why's he talking to me?" and I reply to him covering up the screen and said "two can play at covering up the screen".

I know, very witty, isn't it?

Well, he replied back covering only part of the screen, and so did I, and we did this over and over.

Now guess what this little Sam did next?

He stopped replying.

Like what! You were responding to me a minute long max! Why are you just now taking over a half an hour!?

So, I wait for another day until it is six o'clock and he finally responds. He is in his soccer uniform that I know is his soccer uniform because I have stalked his instagram. I mean, obviously. I stalk everyone's instagram.

Well, I responded basically one minute after, and then he replied. Then I asked if the first snap he sent me was a mistake or on purpose, and guess what this little guy did?

He didn't respond!

Like what!? That was only one minute of snaps! Like I get it if you need to get out of the car, but it should not take you an hour to get out of the car!

And being the person I am, I let it slide. I was like, it's cool. He's just practicing his lines! I mean, I go through the whole script with someone else every day to make sure I will have them memorized by tech week, so maybe he does too.

He must be very dedicated to his lines because it took him two full days to reply to me again!

That would be today!

And since I'm not the kind of person to make them wait for two full days, I reply within maybe five minutes, and he hasn't replied to me since, and I have just came home from dance, and it is kind of late when I get home. Some would consider it early, some late. Like me parents. They think if the sun's down, it's time to go to bed. Now, you can imagine the winter.

Oh! The sun's down! It's time to go to bed!

Meanwhile, I'm over here getting my after-school snack before dinner. Like, when did I start going to bed right after the bus has dropped me off at school?

I'll have to tell my teachers "Sorry, the sun is setting, I have to go to bed" while I pull out an air mattress just filling it with all of the air in my lungs that I am indeed blowing out with the same amount every second!

Don't worry singing teacher, I got you!

It's like a little private singing lesson. Starting with the warm-ups by blowing into this air mattress steadily.

I can't forget, I have over 200 emails all from Wattpad because I have a separate email for Wattpad, which is more like my primary email, because I never get any other messages...

And also, ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?!? THAT ALWAYS WORKS!!! LAURANCE, JUST COME BACK! I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE!! WHY AREN'T THE GODS BEING NICE AND LETTING US BE TOGETHER!?!

Jazz, it's okay. He's just on a vacation. Maybe he's going to Disneyland, or the beach, or on a cruise.

OR MAYBE HE LEFT US! HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF THAT?

I doubt he would leave us. He wouldn't let himself forget all the memories we've made.

WHAT ABOUT APHMAU? IN AP-

YOUNG LADY, DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY SPOILERS!! DO YOU WANT ME TO DEDUCT YOUR ALLOWANCE?

...No.

Then, don't give out spoilers.

...Okay.

Alright guys, that's all I got.

And thank you LubDaDub for reminding me to make a new chapter after a week has been up, even if it was accidentally, so you shall choose my punishment. DM me, comment, whichever one you choose.

Also, did no one else wanna remind me about this? Did no one want to be rewarded or punished? Whatever I wrote in the last chapter about on the rules.

I'm very disappointed. I was counting on you!

Anyway, thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

-Jazz out