Season 2 Episode 87

I loved it, but I hated the uniforms.

First I hate Aphmau's, then Garroth's and Katelyn's! Why!?

So.

They were a weird blue.

And we got helmet head back! Yay!

But then he left. So sad.

So.

HE IS SOOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN LAURANCE!

What.

HIS...S-SEXY HAIR AND THOSE...UUMMM...OH'KASIS EYES ARE JUST DREAMY!

WHAT!?!

I'M SOOOOO GLAD LAURANCE ISN'T HERE TO HERE WHAT I AM SAYING!

Ahhhhhy. I get it. I'll leave.

Laurance out-

THANK YOU!

Anyway, I loved Garroth's part in this. I could really sense his feeling of something.

To be honest, I don't know what he was feeling. He wasn't Laurance. I can only analyze Laurance's feelings.

I'm guessing Garroth was having really weird flashbacks of guilt and regret? Maybe of killing his brother? I don't know. He is a mystery.

How most people describe Laurance.

XD. It's true! A lot of people (mostly Garmau shippers) can't understand Laurance's feelings easily!

I can.

He is actually pretty predictable. He either is trying to avoid memories or

Yeah, that's it.

He is super predictable.

Also, SERIOUSLY GARROTH! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED YOURSELF! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED EVERYONE! PEOPLE ARE NOW GOING TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND LOCK YOU UP ALONG WITH YOUR MOTHER!

Looks like Ivy won't have to do it for Tu'la. They have Aphmau also. Why didn't Aphmau get new clothes also? Katelyn should have dyed her hair and Aphmau.

Another thing, relics? Seriously? You couldn't have thought of anything else more original?

Relics were almost expected. It's just picking up Zane's dirty work.

Ohhhhhhh! That's why they want Aphmau! Makes soooooooo much more sense!

Why Garroth then? Maybe he also has a relic we don't know about. Maybe he was born with it.

That would be weird.

Maybe he got it because of a thing we don't know about?

I don't know, but do you remember how Garroth said stuff about the word moving with lords and stuff in early episodes of season one? Yeah, I have a feeling all of that is now unimportant.

Well, I want to talk about something else have nothing to do with MCD.

I had to tell someone I absolutely despise my friend likes them.

WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Turns out, he already knew! Weird!

We also had standardized testing today along with Wednesday. I. Hate. My. Life.

I will personally kill the creators of tests even if they are already dead.

At least I got to talk to a dude I may or may not like for around an hour.

Yay!

Thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-