TODAY!

...Was amazing and sucked.

Why did it suck? I chipped my tooth!

For the third time.

I have to go to school like this on Monday, and I had to go to my audition like that. That reminds me of why it was amazing!

I just had one of my best audition's ever!

I owe it all to my singing teacher.

The casting directors looked surprised when I exasperated the "One father!". I also don't think they enjoyed my annoyed expression and tone of voice when I sang "I'd get all these hair ribbons out of my hair."

I can explain why I did.

You see, both June and Louise hated traveling the world for auditions and roles. They really just wanted to be normal children. Well, the hair ribbons represent when they have to do shows and do their hair and stuff. She was annoyed that all of the "hair ribbons" were still in her hair after years and years of acting.

Yeah, they seemed surprised, but I don't know if it was the good or bad surprised.

Anyway, I believe it was one of my best auditions ever. No, my best audition ever.

I did amazing for my dance! I got really into it, and I think they noticed.

Sure, I may have made a little mistake while doing the sasha (probably not how you spell it at all), but, over all, I did pretty good!

Apperantly, someone at my school's mom is best friends with the producer, the only reason I am ever casted for that company.

I now have to be nice to him because of that.

Uuuuuugghh!

I feel like a lost twenty pounds today because of all of that exercise.

We took almost an hour on the dance.

Only twelve people came to the audition today.

It was nice.

Anyway, thank you-

JAZZ!

WHAT!

...

Oooohhh. Don't worry, I didn't forget. I just wanted them to think I did.

HAPPY THREE MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!!

That is, like, one-fourth of a whole year!!!!

Why am I making a big deal about this? Why not! We have been a community for three months! Some of you have been recent additions, some have been here from the beginning.

*coughKawaii_Anime_Katcough*

Either way, you are a part of this small community waiting to blossom...

...hopefully!

Thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-