THIS GUY HAS THE NERVE!

So, I just got out of a performance, and guess what I see?

A snap saying I've got to go fishing 4 tomorrow morning.

Obviously, this little thing was whinninf about how he has to wake up at 4 in the morning.

No one cares.

So I tell him that. I'm like gurl, I've had two performances today, so I really don't want to here your crap.

Replace crap with other things for added madness.

He then got all crazy and was like NO ONE EVEN CARES! THEY DIDN'T WHEN YOU POSTEE YOUR SHOW DATES, AND THEY DON'T NOW! YOU'RE JUST COCKY!

Then I say wanting to see people see something you worked hard for? That's cocky? I'm sorry. I'll just pretend I don't care, and I don't want my company to sell tickets. It's fine, I'll just let them go out of business.

Then he's all like well you acting like it's hard.

And I'm like it is. It's emotionally draining, and it's just hard.

He said HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO WALK ACROSS THE STAGE?!?

I say you have to remember exact choreography, blocking, lyrics, proper technique, tone, and pitch, and create a completely new person".

I'm thinking like I have to wear a wig just to make people happy with makeup, and my own parents didn't even recognize me. Like what?

And guess what he said?

He was all like you say it's hard work, but it's fun. You enjoy it.

Okay, gurl, who ever said it can't be hard work and fun at the same time? I'm like boy, did you just hear what I said before, and he's like everyone else doesn't.

You know what I do?

I got up my acting friends. They all say it's hard.

I then say, every single one of my acting friends either said it was hard, or emotionally draining, but they all continue because of the passion they have for it.

I'm thinking like, in theatre, you do not own your body. My director lifted up my shirt to put on my mic pack.

No. You have to accept your body in theatre.

And of course, he still doesn't get it. He has not responded since then, and this is still pretty short, so I'm gonna talk about Starmites.

So, my wig has black curly hair. You know the band kiss? That's what I look like.

It's pretty FRICKING cool.

I also made a lot of friends, and saw old ones like Kawaii_Anime_Kat.

Thanks girl!

And HE'S pretty cool too.

I know you know who I'm talking about, Kat.

Anyway, I've learned to always use straws, always be hydrated, never take all of your makeup off, and something else that I forgot.

Oh yeah, always be in the cult. The cult is cool.

You know the cult.

You don't?

Oh.

Well, thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

-Jazz out