MCD reviewing episodes.

So, I was looking through MCD episodes for mentallylove's contest, when I started to watch episode 91 and found THREE HAMILTON REFERENCES WITHIN TWO MINUTES!

IT WAS AMAZING!

1. Helpless
2. What'd I Miss
3. Say No To This. Specifically the line "I said that last time".

I also want to say something else. You probably know, considering I already said it, but I am entering The GD contest.

And you are doing an episode with me, right! We all know that is where you are best!

Actually...

Wait, are you telling me... YOU AREN'T DOING IT WHEN I TURNED INTO A SHADOW KNIGHT!?!

Yeah! I think it would be a challenge to do it in Garroth's POV. I have never really written in his POV, so it would be different.

Okay, so maybe I have, but it was only for 500 words. I never got the chance to understand him. I just know the outside layer.

I'm trying to build his character right now. All I've got is that he is an indecisive person on the inside, but still knows what he wants, but is also REALLY insecure.

He is sometimes open, and sometimes cut off. It's hard to say what he is thinking when he is already saying it, so I don't have to write thoughts.

Well, yeah, that's it.

Thank you guys so much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

Jazz out-

Yes, I am well aware that the hyphen is supposed to be before. I've known that since the beginning. I just like it better like that.

Jazz out-

Or

-Jazz out.

Jazz out- looks better.

Jazz out-