IM SOOOO PROUD!

OMG! So, Kawaii_Anime_Kat has almost reached 100 reads on Behind the Mirror! Check it out up there! ↖. First time I have ever used that emoji! I can't even find a place to begin!

OK, so she is an AMAZING writer! Her story has enough action and romance, but not too much romance, but total romance. She also has some action, and she has the martial arts awesomeness in there, and her details are awesome! I'm not even exaderrateing. I can't even spell right now! Literally, even autocorrect had no idea! Anyway, I can't believe she hasn't gotten more recognition! She is an amazing person in general, and she really reflects it in her writing, so pleeeaaassseee go check her out! She is just awesome. I really believe you won't be disappointed.

Just a heads up, she doesn't write fan fiction. Her book is like a fantasy sci-fi book. Just wanted to point it out because some people might be thinking "Oh, more fan fiction," because that is what I write, and I usually only read fan fiction, but this wonderful author is my exception! Thank you Kat for being an amazing author! You truely are fantastic! Now come on Jazz Hands! Let's become animeinatore, or kawaiifans. I don't actually know what you call them. WAIT...she calls them her kitties. YAY! You get it? Like Kat! The punnnssss!!!

Anyway, thank you guys soooooo much for show tunning in, and I hope you enjoyed!

IM SO PROUD!

Jazz out-