CHAPTER 7!

Nabi's POV

The idiots stated a little longer before leaving . As they left my shift was over so I took my coat and poped my headphones in my ears .As I walked outside I bumped into someone and fell back . Two hands grabbed my shoulders stabilizing me. I looked up and saw that dude with red-ish hair . What was his name again ? Oh yes Suga . He quickly pulled his hands back with wide eyes .
"안녕하세요"(hello) he said with a surprised face . I nodded at him and tried to leave.
"기다리다 (wait)" he said and grabbed my wrist . I looked at him and then looked at his hand like it was poop or something . He retrieved his hand and said
"저 이름은 수가 이니다 (my name is suga )" he bowed deeply at me
"나비(Nabi) "I said and he smiled at me .
"We are in the same school right ?" He asked
"I think so " I responded
"형!(hyung ) what's taking you so long ?oh? 안녕하세요 (hello)." That kid ,uhh Jungkook that's his name . I mumbled a hey and he turned to Suga dude .
"형, they are waiting in the van 빠리 (hurry)."
"Ok coming . Bye Nabi see you at school"Suga waved at me as he walked in the coffee shop I waved back and turned to leave once again .
Music blasted through my headphones . My stomach growled signalling my hunger .
"Ah 배고파(I'm hungry)" I said to my self as I walked in a grocery store near me . Walking in I walked straight to the fridges and took a cold sandwich out . Since I'm here let's buy something for home . I walked down the isle picking the things I need when I heard a voice calling my name . I took out my headphones and turned back searching the source of the voice calling me . I saw D.O coming my way with two strangers following him .
"안녕 (hi) ,Nabi."D.O smiled
"Oh hey ,D.O. Long time no see right?" He chucked and pointed at the two boys behind him
"This is Chanyeol and this is Baekhyun. Friends of mine ." Both of them smiled and I nodded at them .
"Oh yeah Kai talks about you a lot..." Baekhyun said and he laughed awkwardly.
"He does ?" I asked kind of creeped out
"Yah she wasn't supposed to know that ! Kai will kill us ..." Chanyeol smacked Baekhyun's arm and he laughed mumbling a "oops". I heard my phone ring signalling that a new massage came . I took it out and opened the text .
From : Kim Kai
Hey Nabi, wassup ? I'm so bored
😠😢

"Oh it's Kai " I said out loud and Chanyeol erupted in laughter making Baekhyun laugh too and D.O just stood there facepalming I gotta admit though they are hilarious .
My ringtone started playing and I looked down at it .

Incoming call from Kim Kai.
"Yoboseo?" I answered
"Nabi ~ why didn't you answer me ~?" Kai said in a childish tone
"Oh oh put him on speaker !" Chanyeol said a bit too loud.
"Are you with someone ?" Kai asked curious about the man's voice that suddenly poped up
"Yeah I met Kyunsoo in the grocery store ." I answered as I put in on speaker
"HI FRIEND "Chanyeol yelled causing the girl behind the cashier look at us
"Chanyeol?!" Kai yelled from the other side of the phone and the girl looked at us again showing that it was time to go out .
"Uh guys let's just go out , if you're done too..."
"Good idea ." D.O said and we walked to the counter paying for our things . It was obvious that the girl was annoyed by our voices . Her face changed completely when Baekhyun smiled at her .aww little girl has a crush , ew my thoughts filled with sarcasm were interrupted from Kai talking from the phone trying to understand what the heck was going on .
"Long story short , in a trip to get groceries I met Kyunsoo who introduced me to Baekhyun and Chanyeol" I said interrupting him
"Ohhhhh "he trailed of as we sat on a bench outside the store
"Wait Kyunsoo you left an hour ago Suho umma is looking for you ..."
"Suho umma? "
"Shoot ." D.O stoped me from continuing my sentence
"Nabi we have to go now . It was nice seeing you again." He stood up making the other two sand up too
"It was nice meeting you ~" both of them spoke at the same time . They looked at each other and giggled . When my eyes couldn't see them anymore I took out the sandwich I bought few seconds ago and slowly I started munching on it . Finishing
My dinner I started walking home with the bag on my hand . It was starting to get dark and some of the stars were already visible . I love watching the stars . An old friend once told me that stars are in reality people ,souls of those who left this world but their loved ones are still here among us . From the stars they watch upon them and when the time comes they all reunite and that's when the star dies peacefully. It's a cute story to tell to a kid but dead people are dead and when they're dead they're gone . Nothing changes .
Without realising it I was already home . I walked inside and locked the door behind me . The house was dark except the small droplets of light that escaped from the window . A sigh escaped my lips as I walked into the kitchen towards the fridge putting the things inside the plastic bag inside it hey tomorrow I can cook some bulggokki and with that thought my mind started traveling to all the things I could eat. All I my favourite foods passed in front of my eyes it was like it was actually in front of me and I could smell and almost taste it . My mouth watered and once again my stomach growled I JUST ate ! I should really stop doing this . Searching through my cabinets I found a packet with microwave popcorn (A/N : what ?) I took it out and as it was getting ready I searched for a movie to see I ended on a new movie called Pixels . The ring of the microwave caught my attention and I put the buttered popcorn inside a bowl and wobbled to the couch in front of the TV.

A/N: there you go I hope you liked it and thank you for reading 감사합니나
사랑해요 ~♡♡♡