Chapter 29!

I sighed as I woke up.
Today was the day.
Today was my father's funeral.
We were going to bury him next to my mother so it was extra hard for me. I stood up took a shower and put on a black simple dress with some flats. I didn't bother fixing my self even though I was a mess

Even though yesterday's events had cheered me up a bit, I was still hurting. I called an Uber and went to the church he was to be buried and made sure everything was ready to go.

The funeral was starting and people were beginning to surround me. BTS came and made a protective circle , shielding me from the other people. I looked up and saw the EXO members smiling at me and I was thankful for them being here .

My eyes connected with Luhan's and he smiled at me. I was glad he was able to come. I threw a single white rose on top of my father's casket. I had hid a few seeds in there in hopes that when one day when I won't be able to come  roses would flower here.

People were coming to me telling me how great of a man he was. His colleagues, friends even past lovers came hand held my hand tightly sending me reassuring words and smiling sadly at me.

One of my father's coworker came and took me aside.

"Your father have his company to you. So, until you finish school I'll be CEO instead of you. Once you finish with your studies the company is waiting for you. I will become your counselor. Your father was a great man and I'm sure you'll be just as great."

He shook my hand and left. I walked back and told the guys what had happened and received a few congratulations.

EXO now had to leave,they each gave me a hug and a few kinds words before piling into the 2 black vans that were waiting for them and leaving.

The rest slowly left, one by one , leaving me alone with Yoongi standing over my parent's graves. It was a sunny day. As if he was happy to go. As if he was happy to be with her.

Eventually we went home. He was making something for us to eat when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a lawyer who was here for my father's will.

The lawyer informed me that once I turned 18 everything my father and mother had would be passed down to me. And that was :
A music company
A dance studio
An art studio
Land in a nearby village
All of my father's transportation devices (he had a lot)
And a few billion dollars.

"So, I guess I'm rich." I told Yoongi as the lawyer left.

"You're not eighteen yet." He chucked sneaking his hands around my waist.

"Yeah. Plus I'm probably going to donate most of it." I sighed and kissed him sweetly.

The kiss was getting more heated Yoongi hungrily kissing me deeply was interrupted by the timer that went off signaling that the food was done.

I giggled as he groaned and we sat down to eat.

~Time Skip~
A couple of weeks had passed and Yoongi still hadn't asked me to be his girlfriend. The boys teased us about it but we ignored it.

I had started in clubs to fill my free time. I was doing theatre, music, dance, painting and photography.

I was happier. Yoongi and the boys helped me and the sweet messages I got every once in a while from the EXO members helped too.

We were sitting in our usual spot inter the now blooming tree .

"When are you guys going to date? I want to steal your kids." Taehyung said with a pout as he poked me .

"Okay first of all; it doesn't concern you and secondly like he'll you're stealing my kids, idiot." I slapped his had away and he pouted pretending to cry and falling on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes as the rest laughed.

"No but honestly hyung, I'll steal her from you." Jungkook said with a smirk only to receive a glare from Yoongi.

We laughed as we said goodbye and began walking with Yoongi towards the opposite direction.

"Come with me." Yoongi said dragging me down a familiar road. Soon we had reached his 'secret place'.

"I love this place." I sighed looking at the beautiful sky.

"Yeah." He mumbled looking at me with a smile.

"We need to talk , love." He took my hand into his and looked deep into my eyes.

"I took you here when I told you I loved you . When you said you love me too it was like I've won the lottery. Every time we kiss I feel fireworks exploding around us. Every time I see you my heart feels like a marching band. Every time I touch you my skin feels like a warm blacked has covered it. I honestly love you . I love you so much it hurts thinking I would one day lose you. I don't want to lose you . I want to be with you forever." He kissed my hand and bended down standing on one knee and holding my hands .

"What I want to say is...
Will you marry me ?"

I looked at the black gold ring with a black shiny stone glimmering on top. I smiled sweetly and caressed his face with my thumb.

"Say, how about we start by dating first and we'll see where it goes after that."

"Deal?"
"Deal."

~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~