Chapter 27!

The boys had made up and  everything was going well. It was lunch time and we sat at our normal table in the courtyard under the tree. I was laughing at Jin's dad jokes as the rest groaned at him.

A student came running to me and panting he told me
"They want you at the office."

"Why ? I didn't do anything, this time." I asked confused.

"It's your father." He said and left. I groaned and banged my head on the table .

"Want us to come ?"Namjoon asked and I shook my head no

"Nah it's okay, I'll see You guys  later." I said and picked up my things throwing the garbage away.

I walked to the office and I was met with the cold , judging eyes of the Secretary.

"Sup Marry?" I plopped down on a chair putting my feet on the coffee table and eating a candy.

"My name is Mrs Williams." She said annoyed already as her eyebrow twitched a habit that started when she met me . I smirked.

"What does the boss wants this time, Marry?" I just love fucking with her.

She was ready to snap at me but the door opened , interrupting her. The principal signaled me to come in , So I winked at her and walked in the room with a smirk.

"Close the door." The principal said and I was surprised at that.He usually starts yelling at me with the door open. I closed the door and sat Down with my feet on the desk.

"Sup?" I asked bored. He glared and pushed my feet down

"We got a call form St.Louis hospital. I'm afraid that your father is sick. They don't know how long he'll last ." He said in a quiet voice.

What.

"Okay." I nodded "Can I go now?" I left without waiting for and answer. The bell rang signaling the Start of the new period, for me the last.

I walked into class and sat Down, not minding the boys who smiled at me or waved. I sat there with my eyebrows frowned. A note falling on my desk broke my train of thought and I opened it.

What's up?
I looked at Yoongi looking at me concerned and I shook my head before looking back to the front. Another note fell on my desk

Tell me what's wrong.

I sighed and wrote back.

My dad's dying.

The look on his face showed how worried he was as he nodded

I'm taking you to him after school.
I looked at him and I mouthed 'don't wanna' he looked at me confused and the bell rang .

That was fast I thought and got ready to leave .

"We're going to your father." Suga stated as he stoped next to me

"I don't want to." I said with a blank face.

"Why not ?" He asked confused

"Don't like him ."I said with a shrug.

"I don't care he's your dad." He grabbed my hand to stop me from walking and I sighed.

"You're not giving up are you ?"I asked and he shook his head no.
"Okay you're driving."

40 minutes later we were standing in front of his door.
I didn't knock.
I stood there.
I couldn't move.
That was my mother's room.

Yoongi squeezed my hand and knocked. A faint come in was heard and the door opened.
I walked in with Yoongi following me. I didn't let his hand go , instead I squeezed it harder when I saw my father laying on the hospital bed.

"Oh Nabi." He tried to sit up but failed.

"Father." I stated and nodded

"Who's your friend?" He asked looking at me and Yoongi's hands with a frown on his face .

"Nice to meet you , my name is Yoongi." Yoongi said and bowed respectfully. My father nodded.

"I'm glad you're here Nabi."My father said weakly and I nodded again

"Have she ever told you how she got her name , Yoongi?" My father smiled weakly at him as Yoongi shook his head. He mentioned us to sit and we did.

"When she was born,it was a rainy day. When the fist cry was heard the Sun came out and from the window came a beautiful blue butterfly and landed on her head.It was a beautiful sight. My wife was so happy so I couldn't say no to that name." He chucked at the last part only to be interrupted by a fit of coughing. I flinched at the horrid sound

"That's a beautiful story sir." Yoongi smiled.

"Are you going to marry my daughter?" My father asked and my eyes widened

"DAD!" I yelled embarrassed as I blushed and he laughed once again

"Okay ,okay! I won't ask that. But seriously, are you?" My father asked seriously and I put my face in my hands  to hide my blush.

"I have every intention to marry her sir." Yoongi said with a smile and I looked at him shocked . The stern expression on my father's eyes changed to a warm one

"Good. Call me Dad."He took Yoongi's hand into his and smiled at me

"This is ridiculous." I shook my head embarrassed and they both laughed.

The room grew quiet and I took that chance to ask

"Where's the step-bitch?"

"We got divorced." My father started and my eyes snapped to him.

"Why?" I asked

"I couldn't let her talk to my daughter that way." He said and the shock was clear on my face.

"Oh"

Yoongi smiled at me warmly and we continued to talk about everything my father had missed from my life . We laughed and cried . But we hid the crying from each other .

It was now dark and the visiting hours were over. Yoongi stood outside waiting for me to finish talking to my father.

"You look like your mother you know." He said ,his hand holding mine.

"Is that why you hated me growing up ?" I asked

"I never hated you , love. It hurt to look at you and see her. I'm sorry my dear. You know I will always love you." He said weakly and wiped the tears that had fallen from my face I sniffed and said

"I love you too , dad."

And with that I went home with Yoongi by my side.