Chapter 24!

The week went on and Suga was still avoiding me. So in return I avoided him too. I filled my free  time with work and at school I made sure I wasn't near them.

Of course they caught on and I had multiple messages asking me what's wrong. I didn't answer , I just gave a vague answer telling them I was busy.

It's was now close to midnight Friday night and I send my 100th text to Kai telling him to take care and sleep well. I remembered the note he had given me and I unfolded it carefully.

My Dear beautiful Nabi,
I don't know when we'll speak again so I wanted to give you this letter to tell you that I love you and I will always have you on my mind. The rest say thank you for being their friend. Luhan says he'll never forget you , whatever that means.
  I will never forget the tasty food you made us and your beautiful voice when you sang. Thank you. Thank you for being my friend and smiling for me. Thank you for everything.

                   Your forever friend Kai.

Ps: Baekhyun and Chanyeol are fighting over who likes you more but I think we both know who likes you more than all of us ;) ;)

I laughed and the last part and carefully folded the letter before placing it back on my bedside table. I went on to do my night routine and when I got back I saw my phone had a message

Tae: Nabiiiiiiii~

Me: What is it Tae? Why aren't you asleep?

Tae:  I had a nightmare :'(

Me:What was the nightmare about ?

Tae: I dreamt that you didn't want to be our friend anymore
:( :(

Me:Taehyung you know that's not true.

Tae: Then why had you been avoiding us ?

Me: I haven't been avoiding you TaeTae , I've just been busy :/

Tae: Is it because Kai left ?

Me:No.

Tae: Why do you hurt me ,Nabi?

Me:Oh my God , Tae please don't cry!

Tae: :'(

Me: Taehyung !

Tae: :'(

Me: Don't do this to me !

Tae: :'(

Me: Kim Taehyung , I sear , if you don't stop this right now...

Tae :'(

Me: OKAY FINE! I'm buying ice cream and I'm coming over , make popcorn and find a movie to watch. >:(

Tae: Can't wait !!!! :D

"This kid." I mumbled and got ready.

Thirty minutes later I was ringing Taehyung's doorbell with a bag full of sweets and ice cream.

The door opened to A smiling Taehyung and I was attacked by a screaming J-Hope who hugged the life out of me.

"Hoseok, I can't breathe." I said and he let go .
Before I could go inside I was attacked by Taehyung.

"Guys , guys , the ice cream is going to melt."

We finally went inside and I was greater with each member hugging me and welcoming me back. My eyes eventually met with Suga's I nodded at him and he looked away.

I wanted to talk to him. I wanted to go to to him.and give him a hug. But I didn't. He had to apologize . We grabbed the snacks and began sitting down.

"Tae, where is your family ?" I asked

"Oh hyung lives alone." Jungkook answered me instead.

"Why?" I asked and he shrugged. I nodded and we were finally ready to see the movie.

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep so I closed the movie and made sure they were comfortable.My eyes trailed to a sleeping Suga and I frowned at the ache in my chest.

Sighing I went to the kitchen and made a cup of tea before walking outside to the balcony with a blanket draped over my shoulders.

Idiot. If it wasn't for that idiot then the guys wouldn't be sad. And I wouldn't have to avoid them. It's his fault. Stupid Suga. Look what you've done to me . Stupid , wonderful , amazing Suga.

I sighed into the cup I was holding as I took a sip. I heard the door open behind me and I turned to see a shivering Jungkook.

"It's cold." He stated.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock." I chucked and took another sip of my tea.

He came to stand next to me.And I put my blanket over his shoulders too and sat there in silence as we looked at the stars . Or at least I was. I turned and looked at him ,only to find him looking at me already , he quickly looked away and flinched at the pain in his neck.

I giggled at him and asked
"Are you okay?"

"Yeah , just turned to fast ." He said as he rubbed his neck.

"Why are you awake , Jungkookie?" I asked him and he looked at me surprised

"Jungkookie?" He asked and I nodded with a smile, he chuckled and said

"I woke up. "

"Did I wake you ?" I asked.

"No. Can I ... Can I ask you a question ?" He asked not looking at me and I nodded at him.

"What's up with you and Suga hyung ?" He blurted and I tensed at the question.

"You - You don't have to answer!I just-"
"It's okay Jungkook." I interrupted him , looking down at my cup.

"I don't know what happened with Suga but I know that were not good anymore."

"Why? "He asked me , clearly worried .

"It's my fault." A third voice interrupted us and griped my cup tighter.

"Hyung! What are you doing here I thought you were asleep!"Jungkook exclaimed in surprise but he received no answer . I could feel the tense eyes of Suga lingering on my back

 I could feel the tense eyes of Suga lingering on my back

(A/N: THIS PICTURE HAS ME SHOOK DEAR GOD)

"Jungkook can you give us some privacy , please ?" Suga asked Jungkook still looking at me .

Jungkook glanced at me and nodded before leaving back inside. I was still looking away from Suga as he came near me .

"Can I ?" He asked pointing at the blanket where Jungkook was before.

"No." I said sharply and he sighed.

"I'm sorry." He whispered
"You better be ." I snapped at him , ignoring the pain in my chest , from the corner of my eye I could see him smiling sadly.

I turned to Look at him and I was surprised to see the tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm truly , honestly so so sorry. I'm begging you , please forgive me and come back. Please." He pleaded the tears finally loose on his cheeks.