Chapter 18 !

A/N: ok this story is going very well and I want to say thank you to everyone for supporting 😊 .Also this chapter is dedicated to CreepyPop12 😍😘

~Previously ~

NABI'S POV

We sat down and started talking about random shit before me eyes got distracted by a car that rolled in the school .I stood up before mumbling quickly a 'i have to go ' .

My tries to get away were in vain when my angry father came out with my step-bitch behind him .

"YOU !" He yelled and came storming torwards me

               Shit

I backed away when he came closer and I was ready to run . I didn't even  turn before his hand collided with my right cheek knocking Me off my feet .

The guys stood up ready to protect me .

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR ONE FUCKING DAY AND I GET CALLED BY THE SCHOOL FOR APPARENTLY CAUSING TROUBLE!" He raged yelling in my face .

My step-bitch was a few steps behind him smirking at the boys before winking at them and licking her lips disgusting.

"Father..." I said In a small voice my shoulders slumped in defeat . The moment the word left my mouth I could see my new friends realise that they couldn't help anymore so the just looked at me sadly .

"DON'T FUCKING CALL ME THAT ! YOU'RE NO DAUGHTER OF MINE ! YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT !" He kept yelling and I lowered my head to hide my pain

"Forgive me ..." I said in a low voice .

"THAT'S FUCKING IT.  YOU'RE COMING BACK AT MY HOUSE AND I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BEHAVE !" He grabbed me by my hair and made me stood up .

I winced when the boys went into protective mode yelling at him to let go of me while trying to hold me . He pushed me to the ground once more .

"Ohh ? Are you her sex toys now ? Don't tell me what to do or I will  destroy you. " he threatened and they tried to fire back

"Guys it's okay ... I'll call when I can okay ?" I said with a small pained smile . My father scoffed.

"Get up." He made me stand up and pushed me towards the car , the step-bitch following

The last moment before the door closed my eyes met Suga's worried ones . I smilled at him sweetly trying to call him down .

The door closed.

~ 2 days Later ~

I was inside the closet under the stairs . That's where they locked me after they were done with they abuse . I looked at the walls of the small space . The little light that came from the small window on the door allowed me to see the drawings I had done when they locked me in here as a kid .

I looked at the pictures that I had hanged on there there were three In total . The first was of the guys from my birthday party . I chuckled slightly at the blurry Kai that had run back to where we sat after adjusting the camera .

The second one was of a 1-year-old  me  , my father and my mother . I sat on my mom's lap with a birthday cake in front of me . It was my mother's birthday. Her last one . We were all smilling like a happy family . My mother looked weak yet still so beautiful . My father was hugging us both from behind .

The last one was of my mother in her wedding grown . She looked like a princess . My father could be seen a few steps behind smiling like an idiot at his soon-to-be wife.

I sighed . I miss everyone . The door behind me opened and I saw step-bitch looking at me in disgust .

"Go make food ."She commanded . I rolled my eyes

"Fuck off. " she glared at me before grabbing a steel rod next to the door and slamming it in my thighs .

I groaned . I holded back my pain so she won't get the satisfaction to see me cry .

"Get up. Before I call your father ." I slowly stood up .

I walked through the halls to the big kitchen . My father is a successful business man so he has a pretty big house .

I prepared Lunch for them and they sat down to enjoy their meal. As they were eating I stood next to the table nervously playing with my shirt .

"What is is ?" My father asked looking at me .

"Oh um apouji (father) I was wandering , when can I maybe , go back to my apartment? " I asked nervously

"Why do you want to leave ?" He asked in a cold tone .

"I-It's just that ...um ... I...uh... I have ...um. ...school! Yeah I have to go to school ...and um. ...yeah... homework ....and ... stuff ..." I stammered still nervous as I glanced at him

He sighed .

"You can go tomorrow ." He said bluntly .

My eyes light up and step-bitch chocked on her food .

"Really?!" We asked at the same time

"Yes really. "He continued with his meal

"WHY?! That bitch is up to nothing good ! I thought we agreed to not let her go and be strict ! That's not-!"

"Watch it! That's my daughter! " he interrupted her with a slam on the table  .

She was shocked , but I was more .

I haven't heard him call me his daughter ever since mother died .
I stood there limp with my eyes wide and my mouth open .
Does , does he care ?

"Come eat with us one last time before you leave ." He said to me pausing his meal . I gasped.

"No! I REFUSE TO EAT NEXT TO THIS LOW PIECE OF SHIT !" Step-bitch yelled and pointed at me as I quickly pour some food on a plate

"THEN LEAVE ! AND WATCH YOUR WORDS WOMAN! THAT'S MY DAUGHTER YOU'RE CURSING !" He was furious . He had never stood up for me before .

"AND I'M YOUR WIFE !" She fired back

"NOT FOR LONG IF YOU GO ON LIKE THIS !" He screamed and we gasped

She ran out of the room slamming the door behind her . I took a sit on her chair and looked at him I was still too shocked .

"Father..." I trailed off

"Shut up . Eat and get some strength.  Tonight you'll sleep in a bed ." He said continuing his meal

"I have a bed  ?!" I asked shocked my eyes as big as ping pong balls

"Yes , a friend was throwing away his so I took it ." He said like it was nothing big

A huge smile covered my face and I nodded.

"Thank you !" I said sweetly . He smiled .

He smiled ?

He smiled ?!

HE SMILED!

AT ME !

WHAT THE FUCK

"You look like your mother when you smile . " he said softly . My eyes softened

We didn't say anything else we just continued our meal almost ...

              Like a family ....

ALSO A/N: There You Go ~ I hopped you liked it ~ I'm sorry for not posting regularly 😐 BUT I'm working on something new 😉 if you want to know follow me so you'll get notified ~😥 Any ways thank you for reading 😚
감사합니다  사랑해요 ~☆♡