CHAPTER 8!

NABI'S POV

MONDAY

The obnoxious ringing of the alarm woke me up . With a groan i pushed the annoying machine off my bedside table only to pick it up after 2 seconds because the little shit would just not shut up.

After sitting on my bed for a good 5 minutes and realising that this isn't a dream and it's a F*cking Monday , I walked to my bathroom hitting my head to the door .

"Son of a bitch..." was my first words for today . I'm such a pleasant person in the morning...

I washed my face, brushed my hair and teeth ,put on my contacts and mentally considerate if it was worth to put my hair up in a ponytail or not

"Eh why the fuck not " I mumbled and made a ponytail at the back of my head .

Lastly I put a tiny bit of make up to hide a scar on the side of my face .

As I finished getting ready I locked the house and put the headphones on my ears .

The music calmed me a little forgetting it was Monday . A voice interrupted my peaceful thoughts .

"NABI ! YAH! NABI !" a familiar voice yelled I turned back and searched for the source of the voice . I saw Kai running forwards me .

"Ahh I got you ~" he said out of breath

"Good morning" I said in a slightly positive way . A wide smile spread across his face and his shiny eyes disappeared

"Goodmorning ! How are you ?" He asked in a sweet tone

"I'm good ,mostly tired . What about you ?" I responded looking ahead of us .

"I good too..." he trailed off and silence followed

I felt eyes on me making the hair at the back of my neck stand up . I looked at Kai to see him look it at me with a creepy face .

"W-what?" I asked weirded out catching his attention
"Huh? N-nothing!" He said a bit too quickly making me feel even more weirded out .

"You -you look beautiful today ..." he said with a light blush covering his cheeks
"감사합니다. . .(thank you )" I looked at him . This time my face wasn't covered with a harsh mask but with a peaceful one almost like a smile . He looked shocked but before I could ask him we reached school and he was swoon by girls calling his name .

"I-I'll see you later !" His voice slowly disappeared .
I walked to my class listening to music again .

As I walked on the class that Suga guy looked at me and smiled . I sat to my seat and when he prepared to get up and maybe talk to me the bell rang .

First period was music and as the teacher walked in I remember her telling us about a project which meant that today she will separate us into teams fuck .

"Good morning class !" Miss Choi said in a creepily sweet tone and the class mumbled a good morning to her oh no she's sweet which means shell's make us do something again my troughs made a sigh escape my lips .

"So class , to you remember me telling you about that project? Today I will separate you into groups and you'll think about the concept you'll make . It can be whatever you like but don't forget that this is about music ."she explained

Normally I would already stop listening cause I'm always alone but last time she said I had to cooperate so I'm in some deep shit. She went on and on about the pairs when my name poped up.

"Kim Nabi whiiith Min Yongi . .."

Great

SUGA'S POV

"Kim Nabi whiiith Min Yongi . .."
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT?!
.
.
.
"oh sorry I forgot ." Please say it's a mistake "You like to be called Suga right ?" Fuck

"I-It's okay ..." i trailed off and when the teacher smiled at me i looked at Nabi who looked so bored .

I felt Jin nudge me and I looked at him to see him looking at me with a creepy face . Silvers went down my spine when I saw all of BTS members look at me with the same expression.

The class continued and before I could even say swag the bell rang . I nervously stood up and Jin pushed me forwards the direction of Nabi making me glare at him .

Walking towards her my knees became weaker . When I reached her desk I opened my mouth to talk when
"Give me your number ." She said looking at me in the eye . A couple of moments passed to process what she just said .

"Oh! My number yes l-let me write it down for you . "I wrote my number on a piece of paper and looked at her .
She cut another piece and wrote down her own number. I looked at her as the light from the window softly caressed her soft features . With a pony tail I could see her face better and it took my breath away .

"Here . I'm free after school today but you can call me whenever you want to make a plan and practice "she said handing me the piece of paper with her number on it .

"L-Let's meet after school today ,if you don't mind ."

"Okay ,meet me in the music room after the last bell." She said sitting back down

"Okay! See you then !"I was unable to hide my enthusiasm and I smilled widely at her .

As I walked to my seat I was like those anime characters that turn into a puddle with hearts flying over my head and eyes . To be honest I heard some comments about Nabi form some girls saying they were jealous but right now this piece of paper is all I care about .

When I reached the guys they started teasing me and pushing me asking me questions but I couldn't hear them . This is the first time I'm excited about staying at school . The bell interrupted my thoughts as the next period started .

For the rest of the day I couldn't focus and I kept looking at her . The guys teased me with every chance , having the time of their lives . This might even be the best day ever since I started school .

A/N : There you go~ I hope you enjoyed and more spicy stuff will be coming right up . Thank you for reading 감사합니다 사랑해 ~♡ °3°☆