Chapter 20!

NABI'S POV

Saturday Morning

The time we spent in the amusement parks was amazing.  We took a lot of photos that I hanged on the wall over my bed , ate cotton candy and hot dogs and In the end of the night we got on the Ferris weel . The view was so beautiful that I almost fell because I was so engrossed.

I woke up to sunlight hitting my face , in my arms a teddy bear that Jungkook won for me yesterday.

After he had given it to me everyone got jealous and tried to give me one too . They couldn't . Expect Luhan and Suga who bought each one with their own money ( After trying 7 times and failing because they were whining too much ) .

Tao and Chanyeol also gave one to me that they won in the archery booth . In return I got everyone little bracelets with the first letter of their name on them.

Anyways, first thing I saw was the box my dad gave me ,I walked  to it , ready to open it but my phone buzzed interrupting me .

I grabbed it , it was a call from Luhan .

-여보세요 (hello) ?
I answered

-N-Nabi?
He  stammered

-Luhanie ? Are you okay ? What's wrong ?
I asked worried

-M-Miane ...
He answered and I heard stumbling sounds

-Are... Are you drunk ?
I answed trying to hold my laugh back

-Neh...
He trailed off

-Where are you ?
I giggled

-I ... I'm not sure ... There's this pretty treewe here... So pretty ... Wonderful.... Trees ... wow...
He mumbled in and in about how pretty the tree was in a funny accent

-Do you want-
I was interrupted but a small thud and an almost inedible ow

-Are you in the playground?
I asked still laughing my ass off

-Yessssssssss

-Stay there. I'm coming .

I giggled and hung up ; I looked at the box in front of me and sighed
I'll deal with you later

~ In the playground ~

🎶           🎶

I laughed at the sight of a drunk Luhan laying on the floor . I walked up to him and stood over his head with my hands on my knees .

"What are you doing ?" I asked giggling . His eyes widened .

"NABIIIIIIIIIIII" His hands reached out for me

"Come on let's get you up . There we go ..." I helped him get up while he whined , not wanting to get up .

I managed to balance him , his weight half on me , his face centimetres from mine .

"You stink alcohol. What happened that made you get drink at 1 in the morning ?" I asked as we slowly walked back to my house

"Kajdn-you-jwknsdj"He mumbled ; head down ,eyes closed .

"What? " I asked confused,  holding my laughter back

I opened the door of my house and carefully set him down . His arms wrapped around my waist taking me down with him . I fell on his side with a small grunt . He kept mumbling.

"Okay , Okay ,shhh Let's get some sleep , shhh." I calmed him down playing with his hair gently .

"Nabi~ I - I love you ~" he said , voice dripping in sweetness.

...

...

...oh

...

...

...aw

...

"Aww I love you too ~" I smiled like a Cheshire cat
he's so cute when he's drunk I thought

He fell asleep while hugging me . I carefully and quietly stood up and turned him to his side so he won't throw up . I also grabbed a glass of water and a blanket .

As the time passed I made sure he was okay checking him every 5 minutes.  I also contacted his friends and parents so they won't be worried.

2 hours later I was sitting on the floor in front of him ,my mom's box on my lap . Tears streaming down my face . It was a box she made for me when she found out she had cancer .

She got diagnosed 1 month into the pregnancy. The doctors told her that  If she had  dropped me, the chemotherapy would have cause the tumor in her brain to srink and later removed.

She denied.

8 months later she could barely function properly and I was born. My birth was a complicated one; my heart stopped twice and I didn't breathe for at least a minute.  That could have caused me to be brain dead . A vegetable.

Since she already was weak her heart stoped too . 3 times . She stayed in a chemically induced coma for a week after I was born . I stayed hooked on machines that kept me alive. My father was wreck that time . He didn't even look at me . He hated me since then .

After that my mom got worse and I got better. 1 and a half year later , she passed.

In the box there were albums with pictures , video tapes of her dancing alone and with my father , videos of her life . Lastly there were her paintings that she carved her soul into .

My hands were on my face and I was shaking from the silent sobbing.  I felt a hand on my back .

"What's wrong " Luhan asked in a tired yet worried voice .

I shook my head trying to get away . He hugged me from behind whispering sweet things so I would calm down.

I turned around hugging his neck for dear life as I sobbed.  He hold me in his arms for an hour until I stopped crying so much.

He grabbed my face and made me look at him . He was shocked to see my eyes . Thanks to the crying my contacts fell off showing the bright blue and green colors .

         ~PICTURE~
"Wow..." he whispered in awe .

I sniffed. He gently run his thumb over my tears whipping them off . As I sat on his lap I looked down ,avoiding his eyes  and picked my contacts off of his shirt ;it was wet from my tears .

His hands led my face up and towards him . He was coming closer to me still holding me in place .

His breath blew warm air on my lips and we stood there for a moment.  Time hold still as we gazed into each others eyes .

He looked at my parted lips and licked his.

It was as if time had stopped to look at us . As if every important thing  in the world stood in between those few centimeters that hold our lips separate...

                                      And then...

A/N: There you Go ~ I hopped you liked it ~ Please don't hate me for this 😢 thanks for reading 😚~.
감사합니다  사랑해요 ~☆♡