Chapter 17!

Dedicated to YASSMINlites . Thank you do much for your support 😚

NABI'S POV

After The principle found us he had dragged us to his office without waiting an answer from us . We were now sitting in front of him while he paced behind his desk trying to find a way to properly scold us .

We looked at him when he slammed his hands on the desk . He glared at me before softening his expression when he looked at the boy next to me .

"I'm disappointed on both of you. Yongi I never expected that from you . You're one of the best students. "

"Forgive me ." He bowed. I felt bad for him .

"But as I said you're one of the best students . I'll let you off with a warning this time ."

"Thank you sir." He said relieved .

"As for you !" He snapped while glaring at me .
"I'm going to call your parents , you're going to go home and not come back for a week ."

My head snapped at his direction. With wide eyes I stood up .

"Sir ? Are you expelling me ?!"
"Yes ." He responded coldly .

"But Sir ! Okay ! You can expel me for all you want ! But please don't call my father !" I said raising my voice slightly desperately

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE ON ME YOUNG LADY! AND SIT BACK DOWN! KNOW YOUR PLACE !" He yelled at me and I sat down in defeat .

"Sir, she didn't do anything ! I dragged her into this !" Suga tried to defend me

"Stop defending her ! I know she seduced you into this ! That's the type of peasant she is !" We stared at him shocked .

I clenched my jaw and tightened my fists . My expression became hard again and I glared at him . I slowly stood up and it was oblivious that he's scared now .

"With no respect for your presence ,sir . You may go and fuck. Your.Self." I growled and both gasped looking at me shocked .

I walked out slamming the door behind me . As I stormed away I could hear Suga calling my name . I ignored him walking to the roof top ,slammed the door behind me and sat down on a bench .

I should be going to class but fuck. That. I rummaged through my bag until I found a package of cigarettes I always carry . I placed in between my lips and light it up . The smoke calmed my nerves.

I took deep breaths . I heard the door slowly open behind me and when a small gasp was heard I clenched my jaw.

A hand grabbed the cigarette that I was smoking and threw it in the ground before stomping on it .

"What the hell are you doing ?!" He grabbed my shoulders and turned me to look at him

"None of your business ,Mr good Boy " I mocked him . His eyes softened and he looked at me sad

"Nabi..." he softly trailed off his hand slowly fell of my shoulders and he looked down at the ground .

"Sorry..." my expression went soft regretting the way I spoke to him .

"No I'm sorry ; I dragged you into this . It's my fault ." It was obvious he felt like shit.

"Hey I had the time of my life ,dude. " I smiled at him and he looked at me eyes full of hope .

"You did ?!" He smiled

"Yeah, plus that was one Hell of a kiss ..." I smirked when he blushed ignoring my own blush .