Wednesday 1:23am

I woke up, it seemed really late at night. Kyle wasn't in bed, I sat up and got up. I seen he was on his computer, I whispered "hey."

He turned to me and signed, "Hey, did you sleep well?"

I kinda smiled at him, "Yeah I did," I signed and said.

"I know you don't want me to learn sign language. I just don't want you to do all the work," he just said.

"Kyle don't worry about it," I smiled.

"Sit on my lap, I want to show you something," he opened his arms. I carefully sat down, he pulled up his Twitter. He showed me one of his tweets, 'for this week's video, do you want to see me do friend collab?' He scrolled down the comments. There were a lot saying yes.

I turned to him, "now I'd like to ask if you'd do a video with me."

"Sure," I smiled at him.

Kyle and I stayed up late, writing the script for the video. It was about 4 in the morning when we fell asleep.

"Kyle, Alex!" We heard his mom yell from another room. We both bursted up, I realized he had his arms around me the whole time we slept.

She came into the room, "Oh, you're up. I just wanted to tell you two that I called you out. Go back to sleep," she left closing the door.

Kyle signed, "sorry for cuddling you while you slept."

I signed and said back, "it's okay." I smiled to myself in my head. "I felt safe," I told him.

"Really?" He signed.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Let's record the video later, I'm still tired," I laid down, as my phone vibrated.

I grabbed my phone, it was my mom. "Hey sweetie, do you remember that doctor that wanted to get you to be able to hear again? Well if you're interested, it still stands," she texted.

"Oh my god," I kinda screeched.

Kyle tapped me arm, "what happened?"

"I-I might be able to hear in a few months," I stuttered. I quickly text my mom that I'm interested.

"Really?!" He asked in shock.

I nodded, I couldn't talk, it was too hard. My eyes started tearing up.

Kyle wrapped his arms around me, "it's okay," he signed. "It'll be okay soon."

"Thank you," I hiccuped, wiping my tears away.

"Do you want to get some sleep," he asked me.

I nodded, I laid back down. "Kyle," I swallowed my pride, "can you hold me?"

I felt the bed shift, then his arms around me.