Wednesday 4:42pm

It's been a month or two of staying at Bryan and Johnnies, and the holiday were right around the corner. Kyle and I decided it was about time to fly back home.

The video with The Psychic Twins went out, everyone was worried about me and Kyle relationship. In reality we were just fine, we work through everything.

We got back from luggage and started walking to the exit of the airport. After looking up from laugh at Kyle making a dick joke. Both of our families were there with welcome home banners. Kyle squeezed my hand and smiled at me. They found out about the MDE tour in the spring/summer, so they wanted to make thing more special.

I realized there was a guy who I didn't particularly know. He was standing rather close to my mom. Boyfriend?

I walked over giving my mom a big hug, "I missed you mom." I smiled as she squeezed me hard.

"I missed you too," once we pulled back, I went over to Kyle's mom giving her a hug. She's literally great, she one of my favorite people.

We went out to a restaurant, Kyle sat next to me. He grabbed my hand as my leg continued to shake vigorously. He shook his head at me, making me smile.

"So you two are you guys both going on the tour?" His mom asked us.

Before I could say anything, Kyle said, "we are. I'm doing comedy, and she's singing."

"Oh Alex is didn't know you sang," his father said to my intrigued by our conversation.

"I don't really, just trying something new," I shrugged and continued eating my meal.

When we went home, Kyle came over. We were laying on my bed, he laid down with his body straight. I laid my head on his chest and laid sideways.

"Why didn't you tell me I was singing on the tour?" I asked him as he played with my hair.

"Because you would have declined the offer," we were both looking us a the ceiling.

"But I don't sing," I told him.

"But you could," I sensed him looking at me. I looked at him, "just saying." He looked back up at the ceiling with a smirk.

When we woke up in the morning, Kyle was awake before me this time. His hand was rubbing my back. The side of my face was against his chest and out legs were tangled together.

I didn't open my eyes, I didn't have the strength yet. "I love you so much Alex. I know I say it all the time it's just you're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't ever leave me," he rubbed my back. I tried not to smile as I opened my eyes, "good morning," he smiled.

"Good morning," I smiled at him. I sat up at stretch, I yawned and laid back down. "Is my mom at work?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah, she said she's gonna get off an hour early," he kissed my forehead.

"I'm hungry," I muttered as we got up. We both stretched before walking downstairs.

"Cold pizza?" he asked as I jumped and sat on the counter.

"Yes please," he smiled at me. He handed me a slice and him self before putting it away. He sat next to me on the counter.

When we were done, we went to the couch. We started watching some Winnie The Pooh movies I had when I was a kid.

His arm was around my shoulder, all of the sudden I got an urge to kiss him. I turned and grabbed his face in my hands. I swung my right leg to the other side of him. I kissed him trying to get as close to him as I could. His hand automatically went to my back, he pushed me closer.

I didn't hear the front door open, when we heard someone clear their throat we freaked out.