Thursday 7:57am

A/N: sorry for all the time skips.

It January 22. Shannon, Kyle, Tyler, Bryan, Johnnie and I are flying out to Atlanta. Bryan is started to record Follow Your Dreams EP. He asked us to stay with him there.

I feel like most of my life has been spent in airports or in the car. Maybe I'm a Gipsy...just kidding but it's weird I'm at a place for a few months and then I'm gone.

When we got to the cabin or whatever, we picked out our bunks. I had the bunk above Kyle's. Bryan had the bunk below Shannon and Tyler. Johnnie was in the bottom bunk of the 3rd one.

I took tape, and labeled out bunks. I have to do this or I'll end up in someone else bunk. I know this room will be a mess, and it will bug me so I'll probably clean it.

"Hey Alex," Johnnie came into the room.

"Hey Johnnie, what's up?" I asked.

"Kyle told me about your dad and what happened. How are you doing?" He asked me.

"I'm fine," I smiled. "My fathers just a dick, I'm good," I finished labeling the bunks.

We went out with everyone, Kyle was making Bryan laugh as he did vocal warm up. "Kyle David Balls!" I shouted at him. He turned and smiled at me, "give me a kiss," I smiled and opened my arms.

He ran over to me and picked me up in his arms, our lips collided. We both started laughing after a few seconds. He put me down and kissed my forehead.

I smiled as I loosely wrapped my arm around him as we went and sat on the couch. Bryan was getting ready to start to record and stuff.

Kyle and I were figuring out things to do for collabs. We have cards against humanity, and what annoys us about each other.

We decided to do cards against humanity on MDE for Kyle, then the other one for my channel. We wanted to do his video first, so he set up the camera.

"Hey guys, I'm here with the most annoying fucking girl in the world. In other words my girlfriend," he smiled. "If you want to know why she's annoying go check out the video we did on her channel. It's in the description."

"Always," I rolled my eyes at him, "what are we doing today Kyle?" I asked him.

"We're gonna be playing," we did a drum roll, "Cards Against Humanity!" We laughed. "Okay so I've known Alex for literally a year. So I want to see how dirty she can get," he smirked, I shook my head before giving him a kiss.

"So how we're gonna be doing it is, we'll read the sentence. Then pick our answers, put it all together and have Shannon see who won," I smiled. "Shannon you can come now!" I shouted.

"Hey guys," she came in and sat between us. "Let's get this started."

We were now done and I won. "Okay so somehow Alex beat me, and I'm kinda scared now," he laughed.