Wednesday 4:38pm

I started repack and folding my clothes, Kyle laid on the bed moping. I laughed as he pouted at me. "Alex why can't I come with you," he sat up.

"Kyle it's 2 months," I sat next to him. "Look I'll be back soon. You need to go on Warped Tour, with your friends. I'll be back before you know it," I kissed his forehead.

"What if you find some hot London guy, who's better then me?" He asked.

"Stop being an idiot," I got up and continued packing. "I love you and I'm going there for my Nana," I told him.

Everyone started packing because they were going on Warped Tour after I leave. Bryan, Shannon, Kyle and Tyler were all taking me to the airport.

We got there and went through security. Once my plane got called, I became sad that I had to leave. We hugged each other, tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you Alex," sadness was in his voice.

"I'm gonna miss you too," I pulled back. I kissed his cheek, "I got to go."

I wanted to go before I started crying in front of him. I walk to the gate and gave the lady my ticket. As I walked down the hallway, I wiped away the tears that were falling.

When I got on the plane, I pulled out my laptop. I got on YouTube and post a cover I made for Kyle. I closed the lid and looked out he window.

[Kyle]

I got an notification as we got into the car. It was on YouTube for Alex. I put my headphones on.

She spoke, "Hey guys, when I was a kid when I wasn't dead yet I always loved music. So I wanted to do this cover for Kyle. I'll see you in 2 months." She started playing the guitar.

"You're the first face that I see, and the last thing I think about. You're the reason that I'm alive. You're what I can't live without. You're what I can't live without," why did she never say anything about her singing. She has an amazing voice I'll never quite understand her.

"You never give up when I'm falling apart. Your arms are always open wide, and you're quick to forgive. When I make a mistake, you love me in the blink of an eye," she amazes me. No matter what she does she just amazes me every which way.

"I don't deserve your love, but you give it to me anyway. Can't get enough, you're everything I need, and when I walk away. You take off running and come right after me, it's what you do. And I don't deserve you," this is going to be the worst 2 months of my life.