Friday 4:32pm

After a week of touring, I've got better sleep than I ever had in an actual bed. I don't know why their so comfortable but they are.

Right now we were meeting fans, and stuff. Everyone on this tour has been super supportive. It's surprising to me.

The tour manager called all of us over for a second. "Richie is coming tonight is their a problem with that? He's bring Billie and her friend that's name that sounds like I yell a."

I looked at Shannon, and she looked pissed off. Alex looked scared, was there beef with them?

Tyler said, "it's fine but he can't come in costume." That's all he said before rubbing Shannon's back.

We walked back to VIP, I walked over to Kyle, "what happened with Shannon, Alex and Billie."

"It's not with Billie. It's mostly with her friend," I nodded slowly.

I pulled on a smile a one of the teens hugged me, "hi."

Tyler and Shannon were on stage, and we heard him say something, it wasn't him singing. Alex and I popped out head to the crowd, Richie was here in full costume.

I've only met Richie a few times, and he was usually in costume. But tonight is someone else's show, and he just distracted the fans.

Before going on for my set I made sure Tyler and Shannon were okay. They were angry, but I can't blame them to be honest.

After my set, we did some challenges and did more set and soon ended the show. A lot of people bought merch tonight, it was really nice seeing all of them.

Kyle and I headed to the bus early, Alex and everyone said they had it. Also that we both had dark circles under our eyes.

After I started editing a video for my channel, I got a text from Shannon.

Richie has a crowd in front of the bus we can't get in. Can you and Kyle help?

I looked out the window, she was right. They were too close to the door to get in, but not to get out.

I pulled Kyle outside, which he was already pissed off at Richie so I don't know. I saw Richie just not caring he was blocking the was.

"Hey Richie!" I shouted over the screaming girls. He turned around, I walked over to him. "No one can get into the tour bus. We're gonna need you to go elsewhere to do this please."

Kyle came up, wrapping an arm around me, "leave."

After arguing back and forth, Richie left and we got inside. I went on Twitter, and pardon my French but there was a shit storm of tweets to everyone on tour.

Why is everyone making this a big deal? Then I realized why, Richie posted a video about it. Great just what we need on this tour.