Tuesday 10:46am

Shannon was still with me, Kyle stayed the night with us. We all got dressed, we were taking my moms care to the airport. Bryan and Johnnie were flying in, they also wanted to be there for when I'm able to hear.

Shannon was driving and I was sitting up front with her. Kyle wanted to record today as a vlog.

"Hey guys, we're just on our way to the airport to pick up Bryan and Johnnie. Then go back to the house for a minuet to get Alex's mom before we go to the doctors office." He finished once we got to the airport.

Bryan texted me saying they were by the front. We pulled up, Kyle went inside to get them. After a few minuets of me and Shannon talking, the boys pulled into the back.

We got to the house, my mom got into the car. Shannon and I went to the back, and Bryan went up to the front. I sat on Kyle's lap, with his arms around me protectively.

We went inside and they took us right away.

"Okay, are you ready?" The doctor signed to me. I nodded, "yeah I'm ready."

After hours of his messing with my ears. I heard something. The guy signed, "do you hear anything?"

My eyes started to water. I put my hand over my mouth and nodded.

Kyle ran over to me and put his hands on my cheek. "You can hear me?" He asked me. I closed my eyes and nodded repeatedly. "Oh my god, I love you Alex," he wrapped his arms around me.

I was shocked that he said that, as I cried I said, "I love you too Kyle."

I noticed Shannon had Kyle's camera and recored me crying. "You just recored me crying," we both laughed.

My mom came over to me, "so you can hear me?" Tears were in her eyes.

"Yes mom, I can," I got up and hugged her. "I love you mom," I whispered.

"I love you too," she smiled.

After we left, my mom took us out to eat. Bryan and Johnnie were staying at Kyle's house. Shannon is staying at mine.

Kyle and Shannon were on both sides of me. Johnnie and Bryan were on both sides of my mom.

"Alex, by the way I'm really sorry about what Alex said to you," Johnnie apologized.

"It's not your fault, anyways it's fine," I smiled.

Under the table Kyle grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers together. He squeezed my hand and smiled.

"Alex do you still want to do that Disney thing?" My mom asked as she started eating.

"Oh yeah, in like two weeks do you guys want to do to Disney World. If we get 8 people to go they take half the price off," I took a sip of my drink. "Like all of you, and Johnnie can invite Alex, then we would just need 2 more people."

"I can invite my sister Bailey," Shannon said. I agreed with her, we could stop by their house before going to the hotel.

"Yeah and then next week a few of us are doing a video with Tyler Hagen. We could invite him," Bryan suggested.

"Yeah guys call them," I nodded. "We'll be stay at the resort, in the music hotel," I informed them.