Thursday 7:18pm

Kyle and I were laying on my bed, his arms were around me. We were watching High School Musical.

He got a call, he answered it. "Hey Bryan what's up," I read his lips. I looked back at the movie, I didn't want to listen in.

After a few minutes, I felt the arms wrap around me again. I looked up at him, "what was that about?"

"It was just Bryan wanting me to fly out to Los Angeles," he shrugged.

"D-Does that mean you're leaving," I stuttered.

"Yeah," he looked into my eyes. "You'll be coming with me of course."

"Kyle I can-" my mom came in and cut me off.

"You're going," and then she signed then left.

I chuckled, "you already talked to her?" I asked him.

"Maybe," he kissed my forehead. "You know I can't leave my girl," he signed. "You should probably start packing your things," he smiled.

I shook my head and got up, I got my red suitcase out of my closest. I started packing some clothes and shoes. Got a smaller one for all my make up and hair stuff.

The door opened and it was Kyle's mom. "Hey Mrs. Hall," I spoke.

"Hey guys, can you two come down stairs for a second," she signed and said.

Hand in hand Kyle and I walked down stairs with her. We turned the corner to the kitchen. We saw Kyle's brother and father and my mom around a cake.

"What's all this for?" I asked.

"Well you two duh," his brother said.

"We're proud of you guys, that's what this is for," my mom signed. I walked over and hugged her.

"I love you, mom," I spoke up.

With her arms around me, she drew a heart on my back. Once we pulled back, she had something else to say.

"Also, because you're 17 and deaf. In one month you're gonna have your life back," she signed and said. "And I'm just so proud of you," she smiled.

Kyle walked over to me, he wrapped an arm around me. He kissed my forehead, "deaf, or not deaf you're still perfect no matter what."

"Can we eat the cake now?" Kyle's brother asked. Kyle's dad slapped his at the back of his head.

We all laughed, "Let's eat!" Me and Kyle declared.

We got our cake, and all sat in the living rooms. The fireplace was on, as we watch some old movie.

Kyle and I were cuddling in the corner of the couch, with a blanket over us. He continuously rubbed my arm and then look at me then back at the tv.

I honestly wonder what he is thinking.