Saturday 2:25pm

Kyle and I had flown out to LA so that he could be apart of the music video. I got to meet Tyler which he's a really great guy. Him and Shannon really hit it off.

After they finished the video, we decided to go shopping. We had just got out of Hot Topic. Kyle was holding our bags, while we hold hands.

"Well well well, I can't believe I've seen you two here," a snobby voice spoke.

We both turned around, we seen the discussing view of Charlotte, "God I was I was blind."

"Ha ha very funny deaf girl," she rolled her eyes.

"Why is someone as discussing as you in LA," I rolled my eyes.

"I'm with my bitches," she smiled.

"Whatever gross," I rolled my eyes once more. We all walked away from her.

As we walked away Kyle said to me, "Of course we can't have a nice day without her ruining it."

I giggled at him," it's a nice day, we're here in LA with our friends. and you and I are still together. I'd say this is a great day."

He kissed me softly, "How did I get so lucky to have you?"

"You're not lucky then," I laughed.

"I'm very lucky, especially since I have you," he laughed with me.

"Whatever you say Balls," I wrapped my arms around his stomach. "I love you by the way," I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too," he rubbed my back.

"Why am I the only single one!" Bryan shouted out. I realized there's 3 couples around Bryan.

"Sorry Bryan," we all said in unison.

When we got home Kyle has been bothering me about him wanting me to try YouTube. They reason is with somethings I completely over react on things. So I have a lot of stories.

"Kyle go away with all that," I laughed. He was setting up a camera in the room.

"No please, just try it out," he begged. "I also tweeted out asking everyone to send in questions for you to do."

"I hate you," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I love you too," he showed me how to turn it on. "Here," he gave me his phone for the questions. "Do you want to stay with you?" he asked me.

"Yes please, this is so weird," I felt my cheeks becoming red and hot.

"Okay okay I'll ask you the questions and you can just answer," he kissed my cheek.

"Thank you," I smiled.