05. best friend

she introduced herself to him.

she had multiple classes with him but never got the courage to actually talk to him.

he smiled at her when she said his name.

he couldn't help but notice how small she was.

probably under five feet whereas he was around five feet seven inches.

she might have been short but she had an essence that made her seem tall.

she was asking him if he understood what they had just learned in math and he just shook his head.

he felt bad since she knew his name but he had no clue what hers was.

after their small talk the bell rang signalling that snack was over and that they had to go to their next period.

she waved at him with a smile on her face and walked away.

he wondered why out of all days she decided to talk to him.

he just shook his head not understanding girl logic.

after their little talk she walked over to her next period.

she happened to share the same class and she didn't think she could deal with her talking today.

she asked her why she was ignoring you.

she just shook her head not in the mood for conversation.

that entire period she could feel her eyes on her, and she knew that it wasn't fair that she was being rude to her.

so she put on her genuine smile, knowing that she could see through her fake one, and let go of her stubbornness.

the day went by and before she knew it school ended.

she hoped that she could avoid you in the halls seeing as you usually walked her home.

she almost got away until you turned from your conversation rushing towards her.

you wanted to see if she would go with you to see a new marvel movie that was coming out, knowing that she loved marvel.

she didn't know whether to pass up the offer but decided to give you another chance.

you were happy when she said yes and you knew it was going to be a blast.

she just hoped that she wouldn't regret it later.