13. best friend

a u t h o r s n o t e
Here's an extra mini chapter on "her" and "you" conversation. Italics are "her" and normal is "you".

"Wait. Please come back. I just need to talk to you."

"Why should I let you. After everything you've said to me I can barely look at your face."

"Please just give me a chance to explain myself. I'm sorry for saying those awful things to you. I shouldn't have said anything and I know I've just made things worse."

"Just please leave me alone. You know I've been having a rough time lately but you didn't care. If you really care about me then leave me alone. Please just go."

"I know that I screwed up but what do you want me to say. I'm sorry, how many times do I have to say that."

"Just don't say anything at all. I know you meant everything. I know that you were just my friend out of pity. I know that you thought of me as a little puppy that followed you everywhere. And I'm sorry for being so annoying but that doesn't mean that I deserve all of this. I don't deserve wanting to cry all day. I don't deserve been treated like shit by you. Just leave me alone."

"Please just give me a chance to fix everything. I don't want to lose you over some stupid things I said. I care about you. What I said was true but that was when we were kids. Now I see you as my best friend. I'm sorry that I messed everything up and I'll give you space but I won't let this go. I'll keep on bugging you because I do care about you. And I want you to be happy."

"If you want me to be happy then you will leave me alone. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore."

And with that she walked away. you didn't even try to stop her because you knew you were wrong.