21. best friend

you left her house. your head was racing with memories as you recalled all the hints.

there were at least hundreds of hints she dropped over your friendship and you never noticed.

what was worse was that you were dating her other friend.

you were the biggest douche in the world and you needed to vent to anyone.

you ended up at his house again. you knocked on his door and he saw you, closing the door in your face.

he was done with your games. he was upset that you had the nerve to see him again after what you did to her.

you banged your fist on the door, telling him that she told you and that you needed someone to talk to.

he sighed, opening his door for you.

you told him the whole story, back to when you were kids.

you told him about everything you did over the years.

he looked at you with pity in his eyes.

he said that he didn't know what to do. you had done too much and he didn't know if she could ever look at you let alone forgive you.

you sat in his living room with your head between your legs.

you couldn't believe she was able to keep her secret for so long.

if only you had known when you were younger than none of this would have happened.

you regret telling her all those mean things. none of this was fair.

and still she stood by your side even though you made mistakes over and over again.

you thanked him for letting you vent to him.

you practically ran out of his house and you ran to your own house not wanting to deal with all this information today.

you jumped onto your bed like a star fish trying to use your pillow as a barrier from the voices in your head.

she just wanted to be loved and you couldn't give her that.

This chapter is dedicated to tangledsouls for being an awesome reader :) .