Chapter 1 ~

We were told that auditions were on Saturday morning at 10:00. Basically, how it went, was they have about 20 dancers and you keep dancing until you're eliminated. And then, at the end, there would be 5 left standing and they would dance on stage with 1D. We had to practice...ALOT. This was a huge opportunity for us, and could start off our career in dancing professionally. Every evening Anna and Lauren would come to my place to practice, and by the end of the week, we had it perfect.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Today is Saturday, the big day. I got up at 8 am. I had a shower and got dressed into grey sweatpants and a Hollister hoody. I put on my Vans and headed off, I got there about an hour early to stretch and stuff. In about half an hour we get into our starting positions, we knew the order of the songs we were going to be dancing to, first was Die Young by Ke$ha, that was our best routine, then Run The World by Beyoncé, then next was End of Time, also by Beyoncé, then Thriller by Michael Jackson, and then to finish it off, Vogue by Madonna. All 22 of us got into our positions and got ready to dance to Die Young, by the end of that, 3 people had been eliminated, but I wasn't one of them, and neither was Anna or Lauren, but it was too early to get our hopes up. Next was Run the World, another 2 were gone, again I was still dancing, I was getting worried because the judges kept coming over and watching me, I didn't know if they were impressed or judging me, but that's watch judges do, I guess. I recognised one of the judges, but I couldn't put a name on him. About half way through the third song, which was End of Time, I realised that the judge was Paul Higgins. But I couldn't fangirl or anything, I had to focus, focus, focus. I kept repeating that in my head, I didn't look at Paul and if I did I probally would've stopped dancing altogether. By the time End of Time ended there were 12 people left.