Chapter 17~

Lauren's P.O.V~

Kirsty and I have been practicing our dance moves for the last two hours.

"Where's Anna?" Kirsty asked. I had been kind of distant from her since we had found out about everything going on around us. I just didn't want to let anything slip.

"I dunno. I think she slept in." I shrugged.

I've been awake for half the night, worrying. I know I shouldn't have but it's hard not too.

"Am, Lauren... Are you OK?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine..." I sighed, I really wasn't, I just wanted to sleep for a week.

"No you're not, I know you Lauren, come on. Spill." Kirsty said as she grabbed her water bottle.

"Just really tired, couldn't sleep. That's all."

"You sure?" She asked.

I nodded, "Come on, let's practice."

Just as we were about to start, Anna came rushing through the back, "Sorry I'm late! I slept in!"

"It's fine." Kirsty laughed.

Anna was wearing a white sweatshirt with the Starbucks logo on it and dark grey sweatpants. She had her hair in a low ponytail and she had on her black Vans. She had a USA backpack and a grey beanie and a creamish scarf.

Kirsty was wearing a bright pink hoodie with 'Love' in big letters, sideways on the back and in small letters at the bottom of the 'Love' it had 'Victorias Secret'. She was wearing light grey sweatpants and pink Vans. She had her hair in a ponytail and a grey scarf. She had light pink lipgloss and a small bit of gold eyeshadow on.

As for me, I was wearing black Jack Wills tracksuit bottoms, a light grey hoodie and Nike Blazers, the same light grey colour. I had my hair up in a bun and light pink lipstick, mascara and eyeliner.

"You two both seem really tired today." Kirsty noted.

"Just that time of year. Getting dark early, cold weather." Anna lied.

She came over and dumped her bag on the side of the stage.

"Let's practice!" Kirsty said, too cheery.

Anna and I both knew that we'd rather be back in the hotel room with our PJs, a few blankets, order some room service and watch movies for the whole morning... But that wasn't going to happen.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. Murphy.

"Hello." I said.

"Lauren." Murphy replied, "How is everything?"

"OK. I'm with Anna and Kirsty now, the boys are at an interview-photoshoot thing, the musicians are in the hotel. How's everything with you?"

"All good, I found out where Derek is staying."

"Great!"

"And I want yourself and Anna to wait until he leaves, get inside that room and bug it."

"Oh okay. Should we meet today?" I asked

"Yes. I'll give you details then. Meet me in the lobby of my hotel 6pm."

"OK, see you then." And with that, I hung up.

I put my phone back in my bag. Things were getting real, bugging rooms and saving lives. It will never fail to give me such a thrill. And a huge amount of nerves...

-

Anna's P.O.V~

"You never woke me up." I gave out to Niall.

"I'm sorry but if I did you would have only gotten less than 3 hours sleep."

"I would've been fine." I rolled my eyes.

"This is boring." Lauren sighed.

We were watching the boys play poker or something...I wasn't too sure.

"Lauren, we have to go." I said.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked, taking his attention away from the game.

"To meet a friend." Lauren replied.

"Kirsty, you'll be fine here with the boys." I said, "And boys, don't go out to any pubs or bars."

Liam spoke, "We weren't planning on it but OK..."

-

"Hey Murphy!" I smiled.

"Hello. Come with me." Murphy lead us upstairs.

"Do we have any more information?" Lauren asked as we entered the room.

"I know where he's staying. And you guys have to bug the room." Murphy explained.

He handed us a rucksack filled with essentials.

"In that bag are tazers, pepper sprays, ropes, bugs, mini cameras. Anything you might need."

We both nodded. "What time are we planning on doing this?" Lauren asked.

"Well, I found out that his friend is staying downtown, they're going out at ten o' clock."

"Ok, We'll be down there at 9:30" I said.

"Great. Good luck girls. I'm proud of you. Good luck." Murphy said. We both gave Murphy a side-hug and left to go and get ready in my room.

I put on an oversized zip up black jumper and black leggings. I also put on black Converse. I looked through the rucksack Murphy gave us and found two black balaclavas. I threw one at Lauren and stuffed mine in my pocket.

Lauren had on another black zip up oversized jumper and black leggings with black Vans. She put her hair up in a high ponytail and put her balaclava in her own pocket. She put the rucksack on her back and nodded at me. I nodded back at her and then she said, "I'll bring my phone in case we need to take any pictures"

"Good thinking" I replied.

"Well, being an agent requires good thinking, right?"

"Of course." I laughed.

"Oooh look Murphys packed ear pieces for us, Here." She passed mine to me and we both fixed them to our ears and agreed that since it was 9:25 we better get down to the room and get into position.

*********************************

We were now waiting around the corner from the hotel room, trying not to act suspicious. We had put on different hoodies because wearing all black is a bit of a give away. We just chatted and as we saw our target leave his room the adrenaline kicked in.

"We better wait a few minutes in case he forgets something and has to come back." I suggested.

Lauren nodded and after a while she said, "Five minutes gone, we should move in."

We had our preparations well planned out, Scar was going out to meet his friend, we hacked into his phone and listened to the calls, he said that he would leave at about 2 am - giving us plenty of time to get a proper rummage through his stuff.

I picked the lock and pushed the door open, "Oh god it reeks in here!" I said.

"Yea, the poor maid that has to clean these hotel rooms." Lauren agreed.

I left the light off as I ventured further into the room but I used a flash light instead. "This man is very messy..."

"Am...I'm pretty sure this is a bag of drugs we have here." Lauren said as she held up a bag with her gloved hand.

---

Lauren's P.O.V~

Is there someone coming?!" I asked.

"Seems like it..." Anna said, she was looking out the peep-hole thing. "We gotta go."

"But he's only been out for 25 minutes!"

Anna shrugged, "Maybe something happened, but we need to get out of here."

"How?" I asked.

"The window, there's a fire escape there." she replied