Chapter 6~

***A/N***

If you could follow us on Polyvore, that'd be great, you can also see all of our outfits there too, our name's anna-lauren123 ,

Thanks, Anna and Lauren.

Lauren's P.O.V~

Anna and I were searching the rooms, we came across nothing, at all, they hadn't anything written down, they didn't have a diary with them, we searched their bags, the shelves, under the bed, behind the doors, everywhere, they were our rooms, but still, they left no trace. Then I remember, their phones! I ran around the room, suddenly going mad looking for their phones, which Anna didn't know what was going off, "What's wrong with you?" Anna asked, suddenly confused by all the fuss, "The phones! They might have texts on their phones!" I exclaimed searching, Anna joined in the search, we finally found Louis' iPhone, Anna peering over my shoulder I searched through his recent texts. Last text was last night. To Harry?

LOUIS: 20:12; Harry!

Seen

Why text when Harry was with him, oh, wait that was around the time I went out to get snacks and Anna and Kirsty went upstairs to get the movies.

HARRY: 20:13; Lou? Why are you texting me?! I'm right beside you!

LOUIS: Because I don't want the girls to hear...

Seen

HARRY: ...?

LOUIS: I think I have a new crush....... O.O

Seen

HARRY: WHO? LOUIS TELL ME!!!

...WHAT? He didn't reply! Damn you, Tomlinson! "That's what they must have been whispering about, Louis must have told them all and they must have talked about who they liked from then!" Anna said in a Now-I-Get-It sort of way. "Oh...we MUST inform Kirsty, she has to know this," I said, I took a screen capture of the conversation, sent it to my own phone then deleted the picture and the text to my own phone, and then deleted the text, leaving no trace, I locked the expensive iPhone then placed it down carefully where I found in the first place, when I had done so, we searched a bit more for the rest of the boys phones but we didn't find them, just then we heard a sound down the hall, Kirsty ran up in a fluster, "They're getting suspicious!" she stated, before we could say anything she grabbed Niall's phone charger and bolted back out the door, it sounded like she ran into Louis, we peeped out the door, she had him faced away from us, we snuck into Kirsty's room which was straight across the hall, we closed the door and made sure Louis had passed us. Then we exited the room and casually strolled into the kitchen, there was bits of what looked like half-cooked pancake batter, cups of un-drank tea on the table, "What the hell?" Anna asked no one in particular, I heard a scream coming from outside, our heads shot to where the scream came from, "Uh oh..." I said, the door to the back was open, there was a pool out there, 6 boys and 1 girl out there...not good, we scrambled out the door, Kirsty was in the pool, swimming towards the edge, Anna and I ran over to her and pulled her out. "What did you do to her?" Anna yelled, laughing at the same time. "Tom and I threw her in," Louis said, clearly proud of his work. "Yes, yes we did," Tom stated. "Payback!" We all screamed at the same time, we ran to Louis and Tom, Anna and Kirsty pushed Louis in, while I pushed Tom in, they never saw it coming, "How do you like it?" I yelled to them, just then we realised that Liam, Niall, Zayn and Harry were also there. Anna managed to get Niall in and I got Harry in easily, he wasn't paying attention and I caught him off guard, like a ninja. Then we all jumped in, in our clothes and played in the pool and Tom showed off his diving skills.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

 *Third Person*

After everyone got out of the pool they dried off and went inside, they sat on the sofa and talked, mainly about how exciting the tour was going to be and all the different countries they were going to go to, "I can't wait to go to New York City, there will be loads of shopping to do!" Kirsty said, dreaming of all the clothes and accessories she could buy, "Forget New York, I can't wait to go to Paris, all the art and amazing food!" Anna exclaimed, imagining all of the art in The Lourve, a famous art museum in Paris, "I want to go to Disney Land, Florida, all the rides and Disney stuff there!" Lauren stated, making it clear she loved Disney and theme park rides, "Don't worry, we'll be in all of those places," Liam reassured the girls.