Chapter 10~

Kirsty's P.O.V~

We got into the car, even though there clearly wasn't enough room for the eight of us, but we didn't care if it led us to the boys. We arrived at the arena in about five minutes, we bolted to the entrance, surprisingly it was open, usually in these sort of situations the door would be locked and you'd have to find some crazy way in, but apparently that's only in movies, Paul told us to wait outside while he made sure it was safe. He motioned us in, we found Zayn tied and sitting on the edge of the stage, Paul ran up and untied him, "Zayn? You OK?" Paul cried, Zayn nodded and stood up, "Where are Louis and Niall?" Paul asked, "I dunno," Zayn mumbled, "Who did this?". Zayn just shrugged, "They had me blindfolded, then took off the blindfold and ran away." Zayn whimpered, he was clearly upset, he was just kidnapped. "It's OK, man," Liam reassured Zayn, giving him a hug, "We'll find Niall and Louis." I went over to Paul, he was looking at something, Getting tired yet? I suggest you check into a hotel ~T.W. "Why would they tell us to check into a hotel when we have plenty of busses?" Paul thought for a moment before continuing, "There's a hotel down the road, let's go!" he finished. We rushed into the car, this time with Zayn. This car was getting really crowded. We drove down to the hotel Paul was talking about and hurried in. We asked the woman at the desk had anyone checked in in the past half hour. Then it hit me. It was her. It was the waitress. I started panicking, I don't like to, I don't want to, but I can't help it, that woman, standing only a few metres away hurt me and took away Louis. The girls started trying to calm me down. "Whats wrong, Kirs? asked Lauren. "Its her," I whispered, pointing at the waitress. "Its who?" Asked Anna. "You guys try to calm her down, I'm going to find Louis!" said Lauren, "Louis!?" She shouted. A muffled shout came from upstairs. Lauren grabbed Paul's arm and dragged him away up the stairs. The others were still trying to comfort me, but I needed Louis. These arms werent the same.

Louis' P.O.V~

I dont know what just happened. The last thing I remember is Harry and Liam going to the toilets and then being hit with something hard and being dragged away. Now I was in some sort of...closet? Then I heard someone shout my name. Wait! I know that voice! It's Lauren! I tried to yell but it was really muffled and there's something wrong with my voice. Oh no, that cant be good. I heard people coming up the stairs and I made as much noise as I could, then someone opened the door and there stood Paul and Lauren. I stepped out of the closet and said in my croaky voice, "Thanks guys." "No problem, it's what I do." said Paul. Then Lauren said, smiling "Your welcome, But I think your needed downstairs." I smiled then headed for the staircase. I hurried down the stairs and saw Anna, James, Tom, Liam, Harry and Zayn trying to calm Kirsty down but none of it was working, I rushed over and sat down beside her, I wrapped my arms around her fragile figure and held her tight, her breathing became more even and her sobs died down a bit, but she was still crying, "What happened?" I mouthed so Kirsty wouldn't hear, Anna pointed to the desk. Shock took over my face, my head and my whole body, she hurt Kirsty, she put Kirsty into this state. Anger and rage filled me, I could've gone over and bet the living daylights out of her for doing this, but that wouldn't do any good now, I was comforting Kirsty, not scaring her by getting mad. She had pretty much calmed down but I was afraid that if I let go of her that she would start crying again.

Niall's P.O.V~

I don't know where the heck I am, but it's really dark, I can't see and I'm tied up. There were thumps outside the door, I shouted hoping someone would find me, but it came out all weird, I heard the lock click and the door opened, my eyes adjusted to the light and I realised it was Paul that had come to my rescue, he untied me, "Thanks a million, Pauly!" I yelled, but it came out hoarse, "Thanks, Lauren," I added, again hoarse. "No problem," they replied, we went up to the lobby, everyone seemed glad that I was found, "Glad you're OK!" Liam exclaimed, "Yeah, thank goodness," Anna added. Louis was sitting on a sofa with his arms around Kirsty, I looked at them questionably, "Tell you later," Liam answered my unasked question, I nodded and headed out the door with everyone else, we all squashed into Paul's car, all eleven of us, at least it wasn't a long drive back to the bus. We hopped out of the car and onto the bus, "OK, Niall, Louis," Paul began, "You seem to have something done with your voices, you were probably drugged, whoever did this doesn't want you to sing tonight, so I think maybe if you went on a voice rest you might be alright for tonight," he continued, we were handed a whiteboard each and a marker, "You can talk via those whiteboards," Paul finished, I wrote on mine, "I'm hungry!" Lauren read aloud. Everyone laughed a bit, Louis went to the fridge, pulled out a chocolate bar and threw it at me, I caught it and ate it happily, I didn't pay attention to what anyone was saying until my name was called, "Niall!" Paul called, I looked up, "We have to go to a sound check for tonight," he finished, I nodded and got up, we left for our sound check and left the girls, Tom and James in the bus.