Chapter 16~

Lauren's P.O.V~

"What is going on?" I asked Anna curiously as we exited the hotel room.

"Murphy needs us again."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"He says we are the only ones that can help." Anna explained to me.

"No, we said we wouldn't go back." I stated.

"But you don't know what our mission is..." Anna said.

"Well, What is it?" I asked.

"Apparently this 'gang' is after.....One Direction" Anna explained.

My hand immediately went to my mouth to quiet down the gasp I let out.

"That's all I know," Anna said. "We have to meet up with Murphy tomorrow at 7pm in Central Park."

"Do you have any information about this gang. A name? Anything?" I asked.

She just shook her head, "Murph didn't tell me a thing."

"Oh, right. We should probably get a good night's sleep then." I suggested.

"Goodnight Lauren!"

"Goodnight Anna!" And with that we entered our rooms.

*The Next Day*

I had a shower and got dressed into light denim skinny jeans and a pink blouse with a cream coloured collar. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and but on tan coloured eye shadow and pink lipstick. I put on a necklace with a diamond bow on the end, a ring with a heart on it, a diamond style patterned bracelet and infinity sign earrings. I slipped on my white hightop Converse, and grabbed my phone which had a pink patterned cover.

I left my room and walked across the corridor to Anna's, "Anna come on!" I yelled, banging on her door. "Coming!" She called back.

"Where are you two off to?" Harry asked.

"Um...just going out for to meet a friend from home...you know..." I replied, hoping that it wouldn't sound suspicious to Harry. He just shrugged it off and told us to be safe and have a good time.

Just then Anna emerged from her room wearing a black varsity style top with 'FIGHT BACK' written in white, light grey skinny jeans and a black Nike Air snapback which she wore backwards. She had black hightops with buckles on them, treble clef necklace and black pearl earrings. Her long hair was in waves and she had a Vans Off The Wall backpack.

"About time." I huffed.

"I didn't even put on makeup I wasn't that long." She retorted as we walked towards the lift.

I checked the time on my phone. "It's twenty to seven now, we better get a move on."

-

"Do you see him?" I asked, we had now reached Central Park.

"There's someone standing over there, by that bench." Anna pointed out.

We made our way over to the man, "Um excuse me...?" I asked.

The man looked up and I recognised Murphy. His name wasn't Murphy but he went by that name, his name was Agent Ross Murphy. He was in his mid-thirties, dark hair, blue eye, six foot four inches.

"Murph!" I exclaimed, giving him a quick hug, "I haven't seen you in like a year."

"Hello girls." He smiled, "We need to get straight to business. We should probably go back to my hotel, I have all the equipment there."