Chapter 2 ~

At the end of Thriller, another 3 people had gone. Me, Anna, Lauren, Áine, Amy (Two other friends of ours) and a few others were left dancing. Vogue began playing and I started to get nervous. The last 4 people were going to be out very soon. I got into position and focused on the dancing and tried not to worry about the judges. About 2 minutes later the song ended and I looked around for the first time. I saw that the last 5 people standing were Me, Anna, Lauren, Áine and Amy! I bet I looked the same as all of them. Shocked, excited and very, very HAPPY!. We all squealed with excitement and went in for a group hug.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

After we got through we showered and got dressed at my place, I was wearing a denim crop top and a floral skirt with a brown belt with white Doc Martins, with light pink lipstick and blue eyes-shadow, I put on a coat of white nail polish. I had black bangles and an infinity sign necklace, that Lauren gave me for my birthday. I had my hair in a high ponytail with a daisy-chain. Anna was wearing black laced crop top, a cheetah print skirt, that stopped around mid-thigh, with knee-length black converse, with bright red lipstick and just mascara on her eyes. She had black glittery nail polish and middle finger earrings. She had those geeky glasses on, even though she doesn't have glasses, they're fake. And a cheetah print snapback. And her hair was in a plait down her back. While Lauren was wearing a bright red, strapless dress with white polka-dots, that went to mid-thigh. She wore White Converse high tops and Fake nerdy/geeky glasses. She painted her nails a plain white and put a white bow in her hair, which by the way, was left down and curled. She put glittery, golden eye-shadow on her eyes along with thick eyeliner and mascara. She had golden bow earrings and a bright pink lipstick. She also had a silver infinity sign ring, a silver infinity sign necklace and a white bracelet with a gold infinity sign and gold studs. Lets just say she was slightly obsessed with infinity signs. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

We met up with Áine and Amy at the studio, as we walked in the door we were greeted by a friendly man, "Hello, I'm Simon...Cowell," he said "and you must be the new dancers. He stuck out his hand for us to shake it, and we gladly did. "I'm Kirsty, and this is Lauren, Áine, Amy and Anna," I said as I gestured to the rest of them. "Great, come this way," he said cheerfully, we were lead into an office with no one in it, there was a desk at the top of the room labelled "MR. S. COWELL", there were five seats infront of the desk, Simon gestured for us to sit down, and we did. He started talking about the tour, and how long it was going to be, and the conditions, and if we had any medical problems to let him know now. Everything was fine, and he said to come back tomorrow morning, eight-thirty and rehearse, but then Louis ran in with a Nerf gun screaming, shortly after that Harry came in followed by Niall, they were shooting the foam bullets everywhere, screaming as the went. They eventually left through the other door in Simon's office, "Oh yes. And one more thing." Simon stated. We all looked up to him, "You'll have to learn to live with that for a year,"

AUTHOR'S NOTE :)

We're just saying all this crap that this account is run by 2 people, and it won't be updated often, because we don't live near each other and we don't update without each other, so ... but we really hope you guys like it.

-Anna and Lauren