Chapter 4~

Kirsty's P.O.V-

I left my hair down today, and I wore a pink tie-dye sweatshirt, flowery shorts, and floral converse. I painted my nails pink and wore hot pink lipstick aswell. Lauren was wearing a royal blue "Thing 1" hoodie and white high-waisted shorts with golden buttons.She was also wearing sparkly black Blazers and nude lipstick.She had painted her nails an orangey-pinky sort of colour and she brought a backpack which had the U.S.A flag on it and she left her hair down and tied 2 strands together at the back. Anna wore a sweatshirt that has "#love" written on it in bold black writing and denim shorts with a little Union Jack on the pocket of it, she also had a backpack with Union Jacks on it, she also wore a snapback with again, the Union Jack, her nails painted a light, glittery shade of beige. Her make up was simple, a touch of nude coloured eye-shadow and light pink lipstick. Her hair was left down in loose curls and light cream crème UGGS.

Louis' P.O.V-

It's 6:50 and we have to be at Kirsty's house at 7, of course the boys are delaying, again... Our friend Tom Daley, is home for a while and we decided to bring him with us, the girls won't mind. We finally arrive, just about on time, we all get out and ring the doorbell, Kirsty answers almost immediately after the bell goes off, she invites us inside, she's looking at Tom questionably, "Oh, this is Tom, Tom Daley, he's an Olympic diver," I answer her unasked question, "Oh, nice to meet you, Tom, I'm Kirsty," she smiled politely, "Where are Lauren and Anna?" asked Niall, "They're out the back, setting up the fire, we're going to have a little camp and then watch a movie, or something like that?" Kirsty replied and gestured to the back of the flat, Niall walked through the house and found the backdoor and let himself out, Tom followed him. Liam, Zayn, Harry and I help Kirsty get the snacks ready in the kitchen, Niall went to the car and pulled out his guitar case, whilst Lauren ran upstairs to get another guitar. Kirsty, Harry, Liam, Tom, Zayn, Anna, Lauren and I went out the back to the fire they had set up earlier.

Kirsty's P.O.V-

"How about we tell a bit about ourselves?" I asked everyone, they all nodded in agreement, "I'll go first, I like dancing, I like being girly, favourite colour is orange, my favourite food is chicken curry and I love the sports soccer and basketball, so...yeah..." I said, "Lauren, you can go next," I said looking at Lauren, "Sure, Ummm, I love dancing, swimming, doing gymnastics, playing soccer, drawing, singing, theme parks and loads more.......I still love Disney Movies. My favourite food is a mix between pizza, Chinese and Indian. My favourite colours are purple and blue. I love animals especially puppies, elephants and I don't know why but I love dolphins so much. And I love getting phone cases for my iPhone, hint, hint I know what you can get me for Christmas!" Lauren hints, "Why doesn't Anna go next?" Lauren asks. "Well, then, I like dancing and drawing. I like the sports soccer, basketball, rugby and martial arts, my favourite colour is blue, My favourite food...most food, but I do like Chinese, I love dogs, and I LOVE snapbacks, so yeah," Anna finishes. "Who wants to watch a movie?!" I exclaimed. "Yeah!" everyone agreed. There was a lot of arguing over what movie to watch, but in the end we decided to watch the Harry Potter series because everyone loves Harry Potter. "I think I have the box set upstairs" I said. "Oh yeah, I saw it the other day actually, I will help you find it!" said Anna. Before I left I heard Lauren say she was going to get some snacks and drinks. Anna and I walked upstairs and searched the cabinet of movies and finally we found it, we walked downstairs and heard the boys whispering to each other. I put my arm out in front of Anna so she would stop walking and she heard as well. We couldn't hear exactly what they were saying but we knew something was up. We made sure they could hear us coming down the rest of the steps, so they had time to shut up. We walked in and Lauren walked in at the same time with snacks and drinks on a tray. "Food!" Niall enthused. I put on the first Harry Potter movie; Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. By the end of Chamber of Secrets, we had no food left, so we went to the shop, it was only down the road, we made sure we had enough to last the rest of the night, we spent about £20 on sweets, I'd say. When we were in the shop I asked would they like to stay the night they seemed very joyous that I had asked them, we watched the rest of the HP movies and went off to bed, usually we had our own rooms but due to the small flat we had to share, which I didn't mind it was like a sleepover, Anna, Lauren & I shared, we stayed in my room, Niall, Louis and Zayn shared Lauren's room, and Harry, Liam and Tom shared Anna's room, but it sounded like they all stayed in the room together, probably talking about that secret they were whispering about earlier. "The lads were talki-" I started, but Anna stopped me, "SHHHH! They can probably hear!" she whisper-yelled, "Sorry," I whispered, "But Lauren, they were whispering earlier and they stopped as soon as we can in? Did you hear what it was about?" I asked, still in my whisper voice, "No, sadly I didn't, we need to find this out by ourselves and they can't know about it!" Lauren whisper-yelled, "Are you saying we...?" I started, "Yes, Kirs, we eavesdrop..."

Tom's P.O.V-

The lads and I were talking about the girls when we heard them whispering behind the crack in Kirsty's door, but they were too quiet to hear so it was no use, Louis suggested we eavesdrop on them, but as soon as we were going out of the room, they exited Kirsty's at the same time. "We were just getting drinks, we're thirsty after all the sweets," Kirsty said and rushed off down the hall, Anna followed her down the corridor, just as we were about to move, Lauren stepped in front of us, "Where are you all going?" she asked us with her arms folded over her chest. "Um, I forgot my phone charger," Louis mumbled, he tried to shuffle past, "I'll get it for you," Lauren said, again standing in front of him forcing him backwards, then Lauren skipped down the hall and found all of the boys' chargers so they wouldn't have anymore excuses and brought them up food and water, "No more excuses, K?" Lauren asked pointing a finger at Louis, "Okay," they all replied and went back into their room.

Lauren's P.O.V-

"If only Louis asked for his charger, then why were the rest of them with him?" Kirsty asked, "Probably going to eavesdrop on us..." Anna said, "Like we were going to do to them?" Kirsty questioned. "Exactly," I said. "I really want to know what's going on with them," whined Anna. "So do I," I said. "Which is why we are going to find out what they're on about," "How?" asked Kirsty. "I don't know yet but it will take time to figure out a plan." I told them. "Anyway I think its about time we get some sleep," Said Kirsty. "Ye I agree.." I said yawning. We all separated into separate parts of the room and fell asleep.