Chapter 15~

Anna's P.O.V~

Since we're in New York, the girls and I decided to go on a shopping spree, we said that we'd go early so there wouldn't be much queues.

"C'mon girls, hurry." I moaned, "We're coming!" Kirsty replied, she was wearing a turquoise sleeveless blouse, white shorts with gold studs on the sides. Her makeup was quite simple, with brownish eye shadow that got darker at the side of her eyelid and light peachy lipstick. She has turquoise vans and straightened hair with a cute turquoise bow, and to finish it off she had a silver heart necklace, beige bow earrings and a diamond-y silver ring, "Nice outfit, Kirs," I complimented her, "Hey!" Lauren beamed as she appeared in the small area wearing a maroon top that said 'NEW YORK GIRL', how accurate, dark denim shorts and a grey hoodie, she had her hair in tight ringlets and in a ponytail. She had daisy earrings, an owl necklace, various clips in her hair, one with stars, one with a bow, one with a heart and one with 'LOVE' written on it. She had a bracelet that said 'HAKUNA MATATA' and an infinity ring. Her makeup was pretty simple as well, gold eye shadow that got dark at the edge of her eyelid and peachy-pinky lipstick.

As for my outfit, I was wearing a crop top sweater with Mickey Mouse all over it, light denim skinny, ripped jeans, my hair was in a messy fishtail and I had a black snapback with 'OBEY' written in red, which I wore backwards, I had a silver treble clef necklace and my makeup was the simplest of all, a light shade of eye shadow, thin eyeliner and light pink lipstick. "Before you two go anywhere I think you might need shoes." Kirsty said with a raised eyebrow. Lauren and I grabbed our shoes and put them on, we both had Nike Blazers but hers were grey and mine were black.

"Bye guys." I waved, "Let's hit the shops girls!"

-

We walked from the hotel to the middle of New York City, "Am..do any of you have a clue how to get around here?" I asked, Lauren shook her head but Kirsty answered, "I think I have a bit of an idea how to find our way." We followed Kirsty until we found a few different stores. "Let's go in here." Lauren said, pointing at a Abercrombie & Fitch.

We ended up going to what felt like a million shops and now I was really hungry and we were heading to get something to eat, "Look!" Kirsty said pointing to a huge screen in Time Square, it had the boys on it because they were performing in MSG tonight. "I can't believe we'll be dancing in Madison Square Garden." She said. Lauren and I hummed in agreement. We got a Chinese takeaway and brought some back to the boys.

-

We went back to the hotel we were staying in and dropped off our shopping bags and went to the MSG where the boys were doing a sound check. We went in the back entrance which brought us through the backstage area. The boys were messing around on stage and Tom was sitting in the front row on his phone when we came out of the wings with boxes of Chinese food. "WE BRING GIFTS!" I yelled, all the boys turned to face us and cheered "Thanks." They all said as we gave out boxes of food.

After we had eaten we started to prepare for the show. The girls and I got changed into our dancing outfits which are always the same, denim shorts, tank top with '1D' on it, grey vans and hair tied up. The boys were getting their mics and earpieces ready and people were starting to fill the venue. "Oh my god, I'm so nervous!" Kirsty said, jumping up and down. "I know. But this is gonna be so cool." I replied. The screams were getting louder and louder. "It's time." Harry said as he passed us. "OK, let's roll..." Lauren said as she peeked at the crowd.

Lauren's P.O.V~

"Oh my god! That was deadly!" I screeched as we all walked up the stairs of the hotel to our rooms. "Yeah! I know!" Anna replied. We had all reached the corridor that we were all staying on. I said goodnight to the boys, the girls, Josh, Paul, Dan and went off to sleep.