Chapter 14~

*Niall's P.O.V*

The guys, Anna and Kirsty walked in at about 1:30pm, Lauren nudged me and raised her eyebrows. I walked over and tapped Anna who had been talking to Harry about some strike that Anna scored that was apparently 'Unfair'. She turned around and smiled cheerfully, "Hey Ni"."Er...Hey...Um...C-Can I ask you something?" I said nervously."Niall what's wrong?" She asked concerned. "Nothing! Honestly! It's just I was wondering if you maybe....wanted to go out with me?" I said. I could see tears in her eyes as she jumped up saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Phew! I pulled her into a hug and over her shoulder Lauren gave me the thumbs up. I mouthed a "thank you" and she just winked and mouthed back "No problem". The lads and the girls then split up to talk about what just happened.

*Anna's P.O.V*

I skipped over to Lauren and Kirsty. I was so happy! They both hugged me and then we all squealed in excitement. "Speaking of dating me and Lou are going on our first date tonight!" Kirsty squealed. Then we all squealed again. A lot of squealing going on here. "You have to help me with what to wear!" She said excitedly. "Definitely!" Lauren replied. The date was at 6:30 and it was now 5:00. Time to get Kirsty prepped up! We brought Kirsty into the toilet and Lauren got out her clothes while I sorted out the makeup. We showed Kirsty her dress and she gasped. "Guys, that's gorgeous,thank you!" She smiled hugging us. "You're welcome." We both laughed. Me and Lauren left the bathroom while Kirsty got into the dress. It had a black skirt that went up to her waist and then a sparkly gold top. She told us when she was ready and we came back in. We sat her in front of the mirror and began on hair and makeup, Lauren started on her hair and I did her makeup. I gave her red lipstick to put on and black sparkly eyeshadow. Lauren was curling her hair and leaving it down. She carefully added a black bow. I gave her the shoes which were black high heels with an open toe. Lauren helped her with her black rose earrings and I went to get her bag. The bag was a simple clutch with a gold clasp on it. We also have her a cropped, waist-length black, leather jacket. Then we were finished! We walked Kirsty out into the kitchen/living area and everyone gasped. Me and Lauren exchanged smiles of pride at our lovely design. Louis was wearing a blue button up shirt and a black tie. He was wearing dark blue jeans and black TOMS and his hair was messed up a bit. He looked very nice. I went over to Niall and he put his arm around me. I noticed Lauren standing on her own, looking down. Poor girly, I know she got Niall to ask me, so I have to help her. I went over to her and leaned in to her ear and whispered "Thanks for getting Niall to ask me out." She smiled back, "You're welcome. Its what I do." I hit her playfully and said, "That's not what you do!" We both giggled and I returned to Niall.

*Kirsty's P.O.V*

I was nervous but so excited. Louis led me out to his car and opened my door for me before jogging around and climbing in, in front of the wheel. We drove for about 15 minutes before we pulled up to a fancy restaurant. We walked in and the place was empty. "Lou, why is it empty?" I whispered to him as we walked to the front desk. "It's a private restaurant." He whispered back. I nodded and stood beside him as he talked with the lady at reception. "Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson, table for two?". The woman nodded and led us upstairs and to a table by the window. "Why are we upstairs?" I asked Louis. "Look," He said pointing out the window beside us. I looked out the window and gasped. The view was amazing. All the lights in the city looked beautiful. Just then the waitress came over to us and took our orders. Louis ordered the same things as me which was a salad to start, and pasta carbonara for a main course. I took Fanta as a drink because I didn't drink. Louis being the gentleman didn't take beer or anything and asked for a Coke. When we had our food a waiter lit a candle on our table and then dimmed the lights. "Lou, this is amazing, thank you so much. I couldn't have asked for a better first date." I said still staring out of the window. "Anything for you Kirsty." He smiled. We chatted until about 8:00 And then he brought me up to the roof and gave me a silver ring that said 'Love' on it. "Aww Louis.." I said in awe as he placed the ring in my finger. I kissed him on the cheek and we got dessert and had fun for the rest of the night.