Chapter 13~

*Laurens P.O.V*

It's been almost a month since the award show and I just woke up in an awkward position today. My legs were where my head should be and my head where my legs should be. I didn't feel too good either. I got up and walked to the kitchen/living area. Niall was sitting their on his phone with cereal in front of him and a cup of tea aswell. "Hey." I said to him as I sat down. "Hello, miss Lauren." He replied cheerfully. "Where is everyone else?" I asked him yawning. "They're gone out to Starbucks for breakfast, we didn't want to wake you and I have already eaten so I said I'd wait for you." He said mimicking me and pretending to yawn. "Shut up!" I groaned. Suddenly a sound went off in his phone and he went to check it. "Hey, Liam's wondering if we wanted to go bowling with everyone when the girls finish practice". Crap! I missed practice! Oh well, I don't think it would go so well if I was dancing feeling like this. "I'm so sorry but I'm not feeling well so I think I'll pass." I said. "Aw poor you," he said feeling my forehead. "Wow," He exclaimed, "Your forehead is really hot, I'll ask Pauly to buy some medicine for you". "Aw thanks Ni." I smiled side hugging him. "Tell you what, I'm not really in the mood for bowling either so I'll stay home with you and we can have a 'Niall and Lauren day' What do you think?" He asked smiling. "Yeah sounds great" I nodded smiling aswell. Niall texted Liam back while I went to get changed. I changed into some grey sweats and a black loose crop top that said "Time To Dance On The Table". I put on grey uggs and a grey beanie with a button. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and went into the kitchen to make some popcorn and wait for Paul to arrive with my medicine. When Paul arrived, I thanked him and then out of nowhere Niall came running in half dressed as in sweats and no shirt and jumped on Paul's back screaming "Pauly! Pauly!" Paul just chuckled and shoved him off his back and left after saying goodbye to us. I took my medicine and sat on the sofa waiting for Niall to come. In a minute or so he jumped on the couch with a clean plain white v-neck on him. "So what do you wanna talk about first?" He asked. "Well I want to ask you something serious." I said. "Yesssss?" He said slowly, dragging out the 's'."Do you like Anna by any chance?" I asked."No...why do you think that?" He said quietly avoiding my eyes. "Niall!" I clicked my fingers in his face and his eyes immediately snapped to me. "You know you can be honest with me."

"Yeah I suppose your right but what makes you think I like Anna?" He asked me. "' Cause she's pretty, and she's fun and she's hilarious and adorable." I said. He looked down and then looked up and said "Ok, maybe I do but why did you want to know?". "Because she likes you too and she would be over the moon if you asked her out. Think how happy you would be and how happy you can make her. You'd be so cute together." I said squealing a bit at the end. "Really? You really think she would say yes?!" "Yes!" I said. "Well maybe I could ask her when they get back!" He said excitedly. "Yes!" I squealed. He hugged me and then we just chatted about it until everyone returned to the bus.

Cliffhanger!

The two of us should be meeting up sometime near Christmas so be ready for a lot of updating! Byeeeeeeee

Lauren and Anna

Xx