Chapter 5~

Anna's P.O.V-

Today, it's the morning after the boys' "secret" and we're ready to do some snooping around, we all got up and washed and cleaned up, I was wearing a turquoise skirt, that went above my knee, a black crop top, black lace tights and white converse with 3 tongues, a black one, a turquoise one and a light brown one, I also wore nude coloured lipstick and my eye-shadow was turquoise and black, the same colour as the rest of my outfit, my nails were done turquoise blue and sparkly, except my ring finger, which was pink, my hair hair was down and in curls, I had my geeky glasses, and of course, I had a turquoise and white snapback. Lauren was wearing a blue superman top that tied down at the end, Faded denim ripped shorts and black tights. She had light grey vans and light pink lipstick on with her hair down. She did her nails Batman instead and hardly did any eye makeup, just mascara. Kirsty was wearing her down and straightened with a black strapless dress with a bit of cheetah print at the top. She had a black bow, black sunglasses, a leather jacket with fur on the top and white Doc Martens. She had her nails painted black with a slight sparkle on them and she had nude lipstick with a smokey eye.

The lads got up around 11:30. They were quite shocked to see that the girls were already awake, dressed, showered.

"What are you all up so early?" Louis asked walking past towards the fridge, "Oh, no reason," Kirsty replied, "And Kirsty, why are you dressed so ... fancy?" Niall asked, "Again, no reason..." Kirsty replied, once again, "Why? Do you have a problem with this, Niall?" Kirsty asked cheekily, Niall raised his hands in the air, as if to surrender, "No, not at all," he responded and walked away over to the fridge.

*Third Person*

The girls walked out of the kitchen and closed the doors, so the boys couldn't hear, but they knew that atleast one of them was trying to listen through the door so they moved down to the end of the hall and whispered, "Ok, what's the plan?" Kirsty asked. "Well, someone has to keep them distracted while the other two search the rooms," Lauren explained. "Let's do rock, paper, scissors, who ever loses, has to distract the lads," Anna suggested, they all nodded, "Rock, paper, scissors," they all whispered at the same time, Anna got rock, and so did Lauren, and Kirsty got scissors, "Ha! Rock beats scissors! In your face!" Anna and Lauren screamed at the same time, "But--," Kirsty began, "Ah, no buts, no," Anna said, pointing an accusing finger at Kirsty, "Go, go," Lauren said as she shooed Kirsty. Eventually she got over it and went, while the other two girls searched the boys rooms. Kirsty walked into the kitchen again, this time Harry is cooking pancakes, Niall is texting someone on his phone, and Louis, Liam, Zayn and Tom were sitting at the dining table talking and having a cup of tea, Kirsty grabbed a cup for herself and plopped herself in beside Louis, they were talking about soccer or something, so Kirsty grabbed a magazine from the stack in the corner of the room, when suddenly Niall said "Crap! My battery's nearly dead! I'm getting my charger!" he was bolting for the door, but luckily Kirsty got there before him, she held the door shut so Niall couldn't open it, but Niall was strong, she had to think fast "I'LL GET IT FOR YOU!" she exclaimed before running down the corridor to the room Niall was staying in, Anna and Lauren were in there, searching through some drawers, "Hurry!!! They're getting suspicious!!!" she whisper/yelled. She grabbed Niall's charger and ran back up the corridor, just then Louis was opening the hall door so she kind of ran into his chest "Umh, hi, Louis...where are you going?!" Kirsty asked, worried Louis would find the girls, she grabbed his shoulders and turned him around so he couldn't see the girls escape Niall's room, "I was just going to the toilet," he said, it ended up sounding more like a question than an answer. "Oh," Kirsty said, she peered over his shoulder to see if the girls were there, they had snuck back into Kirsty's room again. "Okay, you can go," Kirsty said letting go of Louis' shoulders and skipping back into the kitchen.